{Volume 2}~'Chapter 8~'🌻Your not fair anymore🌻

"Well I have something to ask,"

"What is it?"

- Don't have to listen to the song because it has the "N" word.

- I love YNW melly so I basically cried while rewriting this chapter.

Edit: An edited chapter because something didn't match up.

||
||
||

Alec smirked when the two showed up just in time too he took out his phone and pointed at Corpse and his sister.

"That's her Sykkuno see he's cheating, just like I said the first time."

He showed the wrapped male the picture of Corpse.

The siblings came over with an eye roll, Sykkuno mentally slapped himself sighing he decided to gently tell the news;

"Alec that's his sister." He pointed over her after pointing at the picture.

"And I'm pretty sure he's not dating his sister,"

Sykkuno continued and rolled his eyes when Alec stepped away seemingly embarrassed.

Corpse scoffed and pushed pass the ginger and so did his sister,

"Bye Alec, I'll much appreciate it if you don't get caught up with us anymore hm?" Sykkuno hummed and closed the door just like before Alec stomped.

Know to just clear this up the ginger wasn't helping nor did he care of outcomes for the relationship, he just wanted a little payback for the two times Corpse hurted his feelings.

||
||
||

Sykkuno who had quickly went to go change not knowing that his boyfriend's sister was going to be present.

He came back with a fairly large shirt on Corpse immediately recognized that it was his,

"Your apartment is disgusting, not surprised though. Ugh look at the pile of clothes."

Anastasia. Corpse's very annoying younger sibling said moving over to the clothes pile on the floor.

She inspected it and looked away disgusted.

"I didn't expect nothing more, and where did you put the suits?"

Sykkuno couldn't help but stay quiet his chocolate brown eyes watches as the two siblings went at each other like the hunger games.

"Can't you just relax or more importantly leave? I want my alone time with my wife."

Sykkuno turned over to his boyfriend with a blush and a very cute serious expression, Anastasia rolled her eyes.

"I wanted to have a sleep over I want to get know you better Thomas."

The female said and came over to the couch brushing off a area she sat.

"But you don't even have spare clothes I don't want you here,"

"I came prepared. I'll be right back their clothes in the back seat of my car." She got up leaving a frustrated male and rather curious one alone.

Sykkuno giggled when the door shut indication that she had left,

"This would be fun the first time I'd ever get to seat down and talk with her." The male starting up a conversation as he sat down on the couch.

Corpse sighed and plopped down next to his angel a aching pain in his back and his throat burned.

"Don't give her the benefit of the doubt, she's probably gonna bitch all-" A sudden cough slipped his lips.