{Volume 2}~'Chapter 7~'🍃Rae and her secrets🍃

"Rae,"

"It doesn't work like that,"

||
||
||

Sykkuno had asked Corpse about it, they stayed into each other's embrace for the whole minute. The soft lies echoed through the room from the masked figure's lips.

The short male took it in, believing every drop of dirty ink Corpse said.

A great anxiety built, the guilt, that disgusting feeling swarm around the pit of his gut.

It was unclear if Sykkuno had truly believed him but why wouldn't he? Corpse was his boyfriend after all.

Even if there was doubt or if the lies were painfully obvious Sykkuno just couldn't bring himself to believe his own assumptions.

I wonder, who else is keeping secrets around this relationship love wise and friendship wise.

||
||
||

Next day : Feb : 17 : 22

It was a slightly cold day today, the complex had their A.C turned down from the sudden cold breeze blowing in.

Corpse didn't have any problem with the cold if he could he would idolize it,

Sykkuno who was more of a warm summer male cuddled up to his boyfriend in source of heat.

The taller male chuckled. "If your this affected how are you gonna go out with me and my sister today?"

The two males had agreed yesterday after Corpse had gotten off a call with his annoying sister that they'll go shopping for fancy suits of course all coming from the female's money.

"Wait, are we gonna have to drive out there or is she shopping down here?"

Sykkuno asked sneezing right after.

"Bless you, and no, she mentioned that restaurant is somewhere down here so we just gotta wait for her."

Corpse noticed how his angel's tip of his nose was turning red he chuckled again,

"Your getting sick? You should stay inside then hm?" He hummed.

Earning a slight raspy laugh Sykkuno snuggled closer,

"I'm fine.." Getting cut off by another sneeze Sykkuno sighed.

"Bless you. I think you should stay in today love, I'll make sure she gets you a nice and expensive suit."

They shared a laugh and Corpse continued.

"Judging by how she's moving she probably won't have time for sister and brother montage."

Sykkuno looked up at his boyfriend and placed his head back down on his lap,

"I always wondered why does your sister hate you so much? Or did you hate her so she automatically hates you back?" He rambled with his questions.

Corpse shrugged.

"Don't know every since a very bad incident happen she, me and my dad just drifted apart."

Sykkuno looked up at him questioning what incident he didn't get a reply just a light hearted joke pushing away the topic.

Then a very lay back ringtone came in Corpse sighed and took up his phone meeting the most biggest ear rape from his sister.

"Anastasia can't you calm down your yelling for what?" The male said gritting his teeth already very irritated.

--- "I'm outside your complex building idiot, why aren't you out here yet!?"