'Chapter 4' After logging off💤✨

|'Just the way you are'|
By: YannaNana026

Chapter 4'~After logging off💤✨

🌬Ç o r p s e P O V🌬

After Thomas had logged off, Corpse who had recently learned his name and a bit more details about him decided to also leave because it was getting late and he was hungry, but that was over an hour ago. Laying down on his medium size bed, Corpse felt restless.

"God fuck!" He sat up- "Ugh. It's so boring around here," He said through the lack of emotion and picked up his phone. Just in time too, his phone went 'Ping!' Sighing in sweet relief now that he had something or someone to talk.

Opening his phone. He was shocked to see who the message was from.

🌸S y k k u n o🌸

Hey, uh, sorry for this but can we talk? 👉👈🏼

Why was Sykkuno texting him? Did something happened? Is he okay? Maybe asking him would be the best thing Corpse.

Yh sure r u okay?
('ω')
✅✅

Sending their famous emoticons to change the mood set a bit, but that didn't seem to help the situation. Sykkuno still seemed sad?

Uhh.. Idk how to put this but..
U remember me right?

Corpse blinked at the text, laughing to himself he shaked his head. "Is he really- ha."

Sykkuno are u worried I'll tell ppl that I saw u the night?
✅✅

I won't- I could tell u were feeling down...
✅✅

Even tho I was a dick..
✅✅

From the other side of the phone, even if they were miles apart, Corpse could feel that Sykkuno was nervously trying to reply. Smiling as Sykkuno's message came through.

Yeah... I guess.

But not like!
Uh
I mean u weren't being mean Corpse!

A smile found it's way upon Corpse's face. Sykkuno is so easy to get flustered it's kinda cute to Corpse, realizing that he was thinking too much he replied back with a question.

Can I ask u?
✅✅

Why we're you crying tho? 👉👈🏼
U were messing up that cute face of urs😣
✅✅
He knew what he was doing, Corpse was teasing the poor boy. "I bet he's red as fuck right now."

🌸S y k k u n o🌸

.

.

.

.

As the message came in on his end. He blushed from the his cheeks to his ear tips. "What- cute?!" He got flustered even more when his mind echoed Corpse's deep voice saying 'Cute'