{Volume 2}~'Chapter 6'~🌼Sweet yet sour lies🌼~

"Wait what are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb gingerbread."

||
||
||

Next day: Feb. 16. 22.

It was the very next day, Sykkuno smiled as he placed down the mini pancakes in awe.

The male was mostly happy because a certain gingerbread was moving out,

"No more worrying about him trying to make a move on Zachary hm." He hummed peaceful.

Eyes opening to to see that his boyfriend wasn't up still, Sykkuno giggled covering the food he went to the bedroom.

Walking in to see that Corpse was putting on a white shirt throwing his hoodie over as well.

"Good morning beautiful," He said and Sykkuno blushed replying back to his greeting.

"Are you getting ready for a stream? Or?" Sykkuno asked moving over getting pulled into a short kiss.

"No I'm actually going out for a bit, I'll be back as soon as you start your stream."

Asking why he was leaving so early and without breakfast Corpse took a step back trying his best to find a way out this without mentioning anything about Stephanie.

"Oh uh, I can't tell you. But I'll show you something." He quickly pulled out his phone punching in his password he went to his gallery.

"I was hoping on catching the store with these,"

On the screen Sykkuno eyed a very edgy pocket knife with a skull circling the middle.

He nervously looked away and back at his very excited boyfriend.

"Okay you edgy God. But make sure your back for you're stream okay?"

Corpse nodded kissing his angel's lips once more he left for the door a now serious expression taking toll.

||
||
||

He went out looking back at the previous messages from Stephanie, meet a the same cafe don't be late.

Corpse scoffed, without a second in his thoughts he suddenly bumped into someone.

A soft grunt came from both figures, immediately Corpse recognized the voice.

"Can't you watch were your going?" The ginger said glaring up at the other.

Corpse rolled his eyes and pushed pass him not wanting to cause a scene in the hallway.

Alec watched with anger soon it turned to sadness and curiosity.

"Should these boxes get trashed or are we putting em in the truck?" A rough tone asked out loud. The ginger looked over to see his movers, he took a moment to think.

"Why don't you guys take a break I'll be back soon," He said.

Time : skip

Corpse pulled up his mask rather nervously, he kept checking his phone and his surroundings for the black haired witch.

He couldn't help but feel that same disgusting feeling again, over and over again.

That's why he's here to put and end to this. "Zachary you made it," The female voice rang out.

Stephanie was in a rather fashionable manner, it wasn't anything short or too disgustingly revealing. Her hair was did up in bun a messy bun.