~'Chapter 39~'🌼Soft and wholesome🌼

"Curly king,"

"Hm. Gummy butt."

||
||
||

Sykkuno's mind was getting a bit flooded with random thoughts and scenarios of how the conversation between him and Corpse will go.

Biting his lip nervously still standing at the door.

Apartment 102

"Gosh, this was so much easier going on with Doctor Hung."

The male whispered his plump lip pressed against his index finger.

Suddenly the door opened. Sykkuno's brown eyes traveled up seeing that Corpse was before him. Shirtless.

Corpse didn't say anything because he had already knew Sykkuno was going to come at one point, plus he had checked the peephole like 50 times.

"Sykkuno, are..you going to come in or?" The deep voice made the short male nodded nervously.

Stepping in his body shock slightly from the cold feeling. Sykkuno had forgotten how his boyfriend loved the cold.

The door shut softly with a bang making the two males look at each other, a cute shade of pink made it's way on Sykkuno's face.

"We haven't even started the conversation yet!"

"I'm seeing that..gorgeous v-line.."

Sykkuno shook his head getting rid of those pesky thoughts.

"Sorry let me just get a shirt, be right back." Corpse said chuckling nervously.

Sykkuno watched as Corpse left for the bedroom his black midnight curly hair bounced as his steps continued.

"His hair is getting really long, hm," An idea popped having a way of how to get the conversation started.

Sykkuno placed down his phone putting it on silent. Sneaking passed the bedroom he went to the bathroom grabbing a scissors.

He quietly went back to the living room and got into the position of how any barber would.

"Sorry I took so long, what's happening?"

Corpse came back already questioning why his angel had scissors.

Sykkuno smiled nervously, "Well maybe I was thinking we should cut it..heh just a bit,"

||
||
||

I watched as Sykkuno dragged me over to the couch, him going behind me he threw his legs on each side of mine.

I smiled nervously as his hands ran through my hair, tangling a bit, "Heh. I didn't even realize how long it's been growing-"He muttered.

"Sykkuno are you sure you know what you're doing?" I titled my head up at him.  God. I'm glad he's feeling better, his smile is getting back that natural glow.

He hummed and giggled. "Uh-huh, I used to cut my cousin's hair a lot. Just relax," His soft angel voice whispered kissing my forehead in the process.