'~Chapter 29~'🍃Medication and an Explanation🍃

"It's just a gut feeling,"

"You just regurgitated half of your breakfast Zachary.

||
||
||

It's been a long day, and finally were having dinner. I kept looking at my phone watching the time instead of my plate 6? God. It's moving so slowly.

"Thomas I don't appreciate that your on your phone right now." my mom interrupted her tone was calm and she didn't even look at me. Thats how you know a mother is serious.

"Sorry mom I'm just worried about someone.." Lydia chimmed in with an all too familiar tone in her own voice.

"That person sounds important are you finally dating again?" She asked nudging me I looked away flustered. "You could say that..."

"Is it that young man you say your staying with, Thomas you never told us you had-"

"Your dating a guy?" A blunt tone interrupted my mother's sentence. The room went a bit quiet I glared over at him.

"So what if I am?" I replied trying to match the same level of tone. "Guys girls. Doesn't matter, as long as they don't treat me like the last one.." he scoffed getting ready to reply.

"You wouldn't have been treated like that, if you had a spine watching you getting bear down was really disappointing.." the ladys at the table gasped.

The table rain in a yelling contest. I sighed, pushing out my chair making that sound drawing everyone's attention. "I'm leaving, you obviously still have a problem with me Dad and I'm not going to sit here and take it again."

Quickly grabbing my phone and other things, I headed for the front door "Thomas, please wait..!" I heard my mother yell but I didn't have it in me to look back.

||
||
||

Sykkuno was now seated in his car outside his parents driveway, it's been a whole minute now since he stormed out and he honestly didn't regret it. His phone vibrated.

Pulling it out of his pocket he eyed whatever message he got, it was from Zachary. Sykkuno's eyes widen.

Hey..
can you come home now?
Im not feeling so gud..

A

image of Zachary's current state was sent, Sykkuno heart ached. Looking at the time reading 6:49pm Sykkuno started his car, pulled out and drove off from the family hom

After a long trip back to the complex he was full of adrenaline Sykkuno walked in the lobby, immediately pulling out the spare key he brought just in case of anything.

Walking pass Slyvia not bothering to greet her he made his way up rushing for the elevator to hurry up Sykkuno stomp like a child at how slow it's taking this time.

Finally the slow thing stopped at his floor. Briskly moving down the hallway towards room 102, which was probably well-known ever since that night. Push opening the door he looked around.