Obsessions Part 58

Start from the beginning

"I didn't do anything." You defended.

"Hmph."

Kirari let go of you. She glanced at the monitor where several men gathered at the entrance. They're trying to open it with no success.

"With everything in that room, they'll only enjoy themselves rather than it being a prison." You commented.

"No worries," Yumeko said.

The sound of the clicking buttons echoed in the room. Everyone stared at the screen. Metal bars appeared from above and caged the unsuspecting men. They were now stuck near the door without access to anything else. Before they noticed it, it was already too late.

"Woah. That is so badass."

"There's nothing to worry about while I'm here Y/n. I told you, you were safer with me, didn't I?" Yumeko stared lovingly at you.

Kirari glared at her but the raven-haired girl ignored her.

"Two more nuisances to take care of," Mary spoke. "What do we do with them?"

"I can also protect, Y/n," Kirari announced.

"How? You did nothing but push all the dirty work on your assistant. Now that she isn't here, what could you possibly do? Gamble? I can do that too. And I don't think your father would even accept a challenge at this point."

Kirari bit her lip. Her brows furrowed. She glanced at you, then back at Yumeko.

"Kirari. That's fine. You don't have to do anything." You told her. "Just stay here with us. With me. Let Yumeko handle it this time. I want you to be safe, okay?"

Ririka and Karin watched Kirari from the corner. They stopped chatting when they heard the commotion.

"That's right. Stay in the background, princess." Yumeko continued to mock her.

"Yumeko, stop it!"

"Why? She shouldn't feel anything. Because that's how she treated everyone. Isn't that the normal way to speak to someone of her status?"

"That's not very nice."

"I am being nice. I'm doing the work for her majesty. Then, in the end, she still gets everything. Without lifting a finger, she could have whatever she wants, including you. All she had to do was bark orders."

Yumeko turned her back to you. Everyone kept silent.

"Kirari, don't listen to her. You did so much for me." You told her. "Please don't do anything reckless."

"I won't," Kirari whispered.

You heard Mary sigh. She walked towards Yumeko and bonked her softly in the head. The latter didn't get mad, she had a smile and even hugged the blonde. Ririka went in between them to separate the two. They caught your attention.

"I can protect you too." You heard Kirari's soft voice.

Before you could respond, you saw Kirari went out of the room. You followed her.

"Kirari! Stop!" You shouted.

You went outside and saw her running away. You tried to ran after her but was stopped by Mary. She pulled you back inside.

"Stay there. That man hated you. He won't hesitate to injure you. But Kirari is his daughter." Mary said.

"I don't care! I have to get Kirari! I want her here!" You yelled.

"Shut up!" Ririka shouted. "Papa won't hesitate to hurt us too. But Kirari won't be happy if you were harmed."

"This has to end," Karin spoke.

She walked to the door then examined everyone's faces.

"Everyone, please stay here." She said.

Yui went to her and grabbed her arms.

"Are you going too? It's dangerous." She said.

"Yes. Rod is still my husband. I have to end this. I'm sorry for getting you all mixed up in this."

"What are you saying? We're a part of this from the beginning."

"But still... Please. Don't follow us."

Karin removed Yui's grip and walked away with Ririka.

"Damn it!" You shouted. "Let me go! Kirari!!"

Yui and Mary held you down. Yumeko had an expressionless face. Her fringe covered her eyes. Once the women were out, she pressed a button. On the screen, several blocks of the wall appeared, barricading the way towards where you were.

----

Oh, noes... What's gonna happen? 😨

I feel like hate on Yumeko is coming but IDK... 😳

🙈🙈🙈🙈

Lmao.. So, Kirari's photo was removed coz it was deemed unsafe...
Sorry about that

Yumeko on everyone lmao