Whispers of agreement went through the air as Aro continued to turning everyone against the Cullens and the innocent children who stared at them in worry.

Light crunching of snow alerted the crowds to on coming  guests. Turning towards the source of the sound everyone saw the every fashionable Alice Cullen and Jasper Hale exiting the surrounding forest. Alice's golden eyes swept over the crowd of her family's witnesses, quickly catching Lexi's. Giving the young mother a small nod, Alice quietly made her way up to Aro who waiting excitedly.

"Dear Alice we are so happy to see you here after all." Aro smiled gleefully. Before Alice made it to him she and her husband were stopped by three of the guard.

"I have evidence that Lexi, Rosalie and the children won't be a threat to our kind!" Alice called out, offering her hand to the Volturi leader. "Let me show you."

Aro quickly waved his guard off of the small woman and took her hand. Eagar to see the future as Alice does.

"It doesn't matter what I show you. Even when you see. You still won't change your decision." Alice glared jerking her hand back before turning to look at Lexi. "Now." She mouthed before quickly upper kicking into Aro's neck, sending him flying.
"I love you!" Lexi whispered looking at her children before turning to look Seth and Leah in their eyes. "Take care of my children."
And with that the two shifters took off, children in tow as everyone turned and prepared for battle.
Once Aro landed back on his feet Ark glared at Alice.
"Take her away!" He hissed walking past her.
"Let he go!" Carlisle yelled, charging forward. But though Carlisle evaded two of the guard Aro still got to him first. Taking off his head as Cauis set fire to his body.
Screaming in rage the battle commenced.
Lexi charged at Jane, needing to take her out to protect the others, but it was like everyone was protecting the small blonde. But that didn't stop her. Just as Lexi nearly made it to her, Dimitri came running at Lexi from the side, tackling her to the ground, losing focus her shield dropped, making her people vulnerable.
Jane saw this and immediately took the opportunity to attack whoever she could.
"Get! Off!" Lexi screamed, twisting her legs and swinging her way up behind him, quickly taking off his head. No longer in control, Lexi shifted in her wolf form, standing taller than Jake and her father.
Lexi turned to see Alice struggling against the hold of two members of the Volturi and rushed to help, quickly biting through one's neck, effectively killing him as Alice ripped an arm off the other one. Joining the fight alongside her best friend Lexi tore through her enemies as best she could, but she could see they were struggling to keep up.
But as if reading her mind Benjamin slammed his first into the Earth cracking it wide open.
The battle paused but only for a brief second, gathering her bearings Lexi took off after Alec and Felix who was fighting against Dennis. Her powerful legs pushed her faster and she soared through the sky, her huge jaws locking around Alec's head tearing it off as Dennis was finally able to get his ground back.
A horrible, sickening crack filled the air and Lexi turned just in time to see Andrew's grey wolf form drop to the ground unmoving. Releasing a howl into the air Dennis and his pack sister Lexi flew off after the vampires responsible.
As Lexi fought she didn't notice Esme struggling to pull herself out of the gorge do to a Volturi member trying to take her down with him. She didn't notice Dennis knocking four enemy vampires into the gorge as he jumped in to save her mate's mother. Lexi didn't see as the poor boy fell to his death.
Hearing a scream come from her mate she turned in time to see Edward take down two more members of the guard but the process he fell into the gorge. Rushing forward Lexi could do nothing but watch as one of her beloved mates died in a fiery chasm.
Howl her grief Lexi spun around, her eyes searching, until she found her prey. Rushing forward she evaded the many attempts to stop her, and Lexi used her powerful legs to launch herself at one of the three leaders. She noticed it was the tired looking one and quickly tore his head of as a show of mercy, before she was talked by Chelsea.
Yet another member of the guard. Letting out a ferocious growl Lexi twisted her body, ignoring the bones breaking and bit down into the woman's shoulder so hard her body shattered in two. Shaking the carcass from her, Lexi stood and saw Jake fighting against Aro by himself. And just before she could act, she watched as Aro snapped her love's neck.
Lexi involuntarily shifted back, her body bare as a deafening scream was ripped from her lungs.
The once golden glow of her healing abilities darkened to a crimson red, pulsating inside of her like fire.
She grasped it, and forced it out of her body, hard and fast, the force of it's power washed over the clearing, over everyone, sending them to their knees as a fire lite their veins on fire.
Lexi felt her hatred and her pain following through body as she forced it on to everyone around her. The pain was so great many died from the force of it.
Including the great Aro.
Their bodies greyed, their eyes hallowed out, they completely mummified before shattering completely. But a power move that strong comes with consequences. But Lexi was willing to pay.
'At least this way, I'll be with my mates'
Was her last thought as she shut her eyes for the final time.