Navya was just staring at Nandini with wide open eyes and mouth.

Manik cleared his throat and asked "What happened, why are you wispering?"

Navya: WTH are you serious?

Nandini: Navya shh and I am serious.

Navya: I can't believe I will talk to you later but it's okay for now, you continue with your lunch I will meet you later and Manik nice to meet you.

Manik: Nice to meet you too Navya.

After this Navya just went from their not before winking to Nandini and mouthing Enjoy.

Nandini: *smiling awkwardly* Sorry for that,can we leave there is a restaurant opposite to the hospital.

Manik: That's ok.

Inside the restaurant

Both of them ordered the lunch for themselves and started eating.

Manik: Nandini, What were you talking to Navya is there any problem?

Nandini: No there is no problem actually she did not know about your proposal thing, so she got to know inside and she shouted being an excited soul.

Manik: Oo, my friends also don't know your name they just know that I am meeting a girl for rishta.

Nandini: Hahaha same here my friends also don't know it's you. I thought first let's get settled with the meeting thing and then I will inform.

Manik: Same here. Actually you know Cabir he is getting married in two months and we just got to know two days back. Can you imagine, they just met a week ago and they decided to get married that day itself.

Nandini: Wait Manik, Navya is also getting married in two months and the boy's name is Cabir so is it both of them.

Manik: Oh yes, you are right Cabir also said that the girl's name in Navya. 

Nandini: Yeh Navya ne apko dekh ke bhi kuch bola nahi kitna suspense rakte hai log.

Manik: Hain na. It's a lot of suspense. Waise can I ask you something?

Lunch was served and both of them started eating.

Nandini: Yaa sure.

Manik: You said yes for the marriage is it your decision or are you taking this decision in any pressure.

Nandini: No Manik it's completely my decision no one pressurised me. I really liked you. Saying this she blushed a little.

Manik: That's good to know and for your information I also really liked you. I am looking forward for this beautiful journey with you.

Nandini: Me too.

Manik: Acha now I have to leave for a meeting see you on weekend.

Nandini: Yes see you soon. Bye drive safe.

Manik: Bye. Thank you.

Both of them left for their respective works and like this the day went well for both of them.

At night
Manik's room