"Aman, di is expecting baby" Khushi informed Aman.

He blinked his eye and said, "I will take care of that. If you can, please check the lawyer who is defending. "

After they both enter the room, they have a room on this home because they both are the frequent visitors. So Aman gave a room to them. Before the marriage, Arnav is all here. Aman is the only one whom he share the most of the things.

"Arnav, let's forget about the part that di is pregnant. That one thing is haunting us. After tomorrow she will be okay, I guess. " She looked at him and he lightly smiled with a confidence.

He switched on the television and the headlines makes him shiver,

Ass,  collector Syam Manohar Jha got arrested.

He is charged attempt murder against his own brother in law.

The trial is tomorrow and it is going to done by a special bench.

The reason for the crime is not known yet.

"Shit! " Arnav screamed.

Aman ran to there and watch the news.

"How it got leaked? " Aman asked.

"How can I know it? " Arnav asked.

"How about I call the newschannells and ask about banning the news? " Aman asked.

"That will create more problem" Khushi said.

"Okay Aman. You don't have to worry about that, anyway the media will know today or tomorrow. It is got to know earlier, that's it. Don't think about that. Don't you think while presenting him on the court someone inform the media, because he is popular. " Arnav reasoned and Aman got a little calm.

After one hour they seated for a discussion.

"He is Krunal Iyer" Khushi showed the photo to Aman.

"He is going to defend the case. I heard his name from Dadi before. " She said.

"I searched about him and found out that he is the popular advocate in the state. Probability of the failure is law" Arnav said

"I heard about him. He is known as a criminal lawyer. He will go for any extent to win a case. He will took only cases where the winning percentage is high. " Aman looked at the photo and added, "he is known  for changing the victim to culprit. So beware of his questions, he will try to make us thirst. " Aman said.

He stood up from the seat and added, "His father is a lawyer and his mother too. He lived with cases. He is a strong opponent. " Aman concluded.

Next day

Anjali and all family reached the court. Syam get down from the police van, media surrounded him asking questions. Syam got suspended for long until the investigation got over and he can only get in duty if his innocence had proven.

Krunal Iyer walked to Anjali. He is in his mid thirty with a confidence look and have a spectacle on his eyes.

"Had the opponent lawyer Mr Aman reached? " Krunal asked Anjali and she nodded.

"Anjali, we are the winners. I decided before the trial itself. Syam agreed to keep silence yesterday with the police. So no one can make him guilty forcefully. " Krunal proudly said.

He walks to Aman and said, "hey young man, all the best" He smirked and left.

"Why he is so arrogant? " Khushi asked.

"He is over confident" Syam replied.

Soon everyone entered the trial Hall.

❤❤❤

I planned to give long update but couldn't. But from the next update there will be long updates. Since I entered my twenties last month I will give you long updates from now.

Even though I am saying, you can believe me this time😜

Didnt I said , I applied for editing this book. Only 4 chapters got edited. Editors are so busy. 😌

I applied for editing on last December, and when the third editor approach me saying she got replaced the earlier one I withdraw my form. And from these month with two editors only 4 chapters got edited. 🤕. . I will edit the rest after I get some time.

My keyboard had some problem, the auto correction🤧
Eg: sheetal=skeleton
Aman=Amazon

Do you found any similarities in Krunal Iyer🤨😜😜😜

If you didn't get, I will give a clue, "cricketor"

Okay I will tell

Krunal Pandya+ Sreyas Iyer=
Krunal Iyer

What an idea😎😎😎

I first thought about Rishab Pandya (Rishab Pant+Hardik Pandya)

Bye bye