"TaeTae hewp daddy?" Tae suggested, pointing at the boiling pasta.

"You're too little for that, bub." Jungkook said as he stood in front of his baby, placing his arms on either side of the boy on the counter.

"TaeTae go pway with boop?" Tae asked, and that jungkook agreed too. It was safer and Tae would be happy too.

"Of course you can, want me to turn on Sofia for you two to watch too?" Jungkook picked the boy up, calmingly rubbing his back.

"Yesh yesh, tank you!" Tae clapped, excited now.

"Adorable." Jungkook chuckled seeing the boy's happiness over such a small thing.

Jungkook placed the boy on the couch and handed him boop who was lying on the couch already. He then turned on the TV, hoping there's Sofia the first playing on the kids channels. Thankfully it was and so jungkook could leave his baby in peace.

"All good, baby? Can I go back to cooking?" Jungkook asked as he adjusted the boy's hair that had fallen on his eyes.

"1 minute, come closer pwease." Tae said, making adorable hand gestures to make jungkook come closer. The latter smiled confusingly but did bend down closer to the boy. What he didn't expect was a small feather kiss to be placed on his cheek.

"I-" Jungkook.exe stopped.

"Boop told TaeTae to kiss daddy." The small boy giggled mischievously. He just wanted to surprise his daddy.

"Ahhhh, you are going to be the death of me, Kim Taehyung." Jungkook let out a deep breath, holding his heart.

...

After the mac and cheese was done and served in two bowls, Jungkook decided they could just eat on the couch. He knew it would be difficult to make the boy stop watching TV.

He carried the two bowls to the coffee table, "Here you go, princess. Come here, now."

Jungkook sat down beside the boy, pulling him closer by the hip. Tae was too little to be eating by himself. And well jungkook liked to spoil him anyways.

"Say ahhhh, baby boy." Jungkook said as he raised the fork with pasta on it. He didn't feed him, until he blew some air on it, not wanting the boy to burn his tongue.

"Ahhhh." Tae opened his mouth, accepting the creamy pasta. He made a sound of pleasure, loving the taste. Jungkook smiled too, happy to see the boy happy.

"Boop eat too?" Tae asked, as he raised the stuffed bunny to be fed.

"Boop?" Jungkook said, suppressing a laugh to not hurt the innocent boy, "Boop doesn't like mac and cheese, pup. He umm, he likes carrots. Yes, carrots. Daddy will make sure to feed boop carrots later, okay angel?"

"Ohhh." Tae made a thoughtful expression, "Daddy no fowget, okay?"

"Okay, bubba." Jungkook assured, then going fond he said, "My little Tae thinks about everyone, doesn't he? Daddy lov-likes that so much."

"Hehe." Tae giggled. Jungkook fed the boy more pasta, he himself eating between those bites too. What warmed his heart is when Tae would stop him from eating just to blow onto to the pasta on the fork, cutely mumbling, "Hot, daddy, caweful."

When both the boys were done eating, Tae wanted to cuddle his daddy and who was jungkook to say no. So both of them cuddled on the couch while Tae kept mumbling the most random things.

(I'm going to write normally while writing words for Tae, so its more understandable. You can obviously read it in a baby voice for extra effect hehe.)

"Daddy? Your ear is so red." Tae said, playing with kook's earlobe, twisting it around.

"No idea, baby." Jungkook honestly replied as he held onto the boy's hips, the latter too busy examining jungkook's ears.

"They look like strawberry." Tae giggled at his own imagination, making jungkook laugh too.

"Well, do not eat it-" Before jungkook could even complete his sentence, Tae was already fast enough to bend and take jungkook's earlobe in his mouth.

"Oye, Baby!" Jungkook exclaimed, as his little Tae nibbled on his ear. "Bubba, stop-" Jungkook laughed as he tried pushing his bear off but the latter kept innocently sucking onto his ear.

"It is not actually a strawberry, Tae." Jungkook finally tickled the boy, to get him to let go.

"Hehe, tasty." Tae giggled, wiping his lips, as he watched jungkook wipe his ear on his shirt.

Jungkook shook his head, smiling, "I can't even be angry at you, not fair." Saying that, jungkook laid Tae and himself on the couch. To compensate the act with cuddles.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence, Tae mumbled again, "You know, daddy, TaeTae can do magic." Tae whispered, as if telling a big secret.

"You can? Can daddy see, pup?" Jungkook said, keeping his voice in a whisper too, to match his baby.

"Me can tell what colour daddy is thinking. Daddy guess!" Tae explained, shifting in the man's arms to place his head on the latter's shoulder.

"Okayyy, let me think of something." Jungkook closed his eyes as he thought of a color, then opening his eyes again he said, "Done, bubba."

"Daddy is thinking of...ummm" Tae made a serious thinking face, making jungkook coo because the boy looked adorable with his furrowed eyebrows. "BLUE! Right, daddy?!" Tae exclaimed, getting excited.

Jungkook dramatically gasped, "Oh my God! My little magician! Yes, it was blue. How did you know?!"

"Hehe, me can't tell, silly. It is top secret." Tae said, shaking his head.

"Of course, of course. A true magician never revels his secrets." Jungkook agreed. Well and a true daddy mustn't reveal the right answer. Jungkook thought to himself, laughing lightly.

"TaeTae will become famous-" The boy yawns, "-magician." He rubbed his eyes, cuddling closer.

"I'm sure you will, lovely. I'll come to all your shows, hmm." Jungkook cooed, as he patted the boy's little bum. (In a cute way)

"Bring boop too?" Tae mumbled as he yawned again, too sleepy now.

"Bring boop too." Jungkook said, turning to his side, to give more space to his baby, "Going to sleep, precious?"

Tae simply nodded, as he held onto jungkook's hand that was over his waist, placing it on his tummy, "Belly rubs, pwease?"

Jungkook was dying from all the cuteness, "Awwwwhhhh, just a little kitten, aren't you?"

Tae shyly smiled as he let out a small, "meow." And that was when jungkook's soul finally departed to heaven.