Chapter 19(Yes to Proposal)

Start from the beginning

All of them went to their respective rooms to take rest.

At night
Murthy Mansion

Raman: Princess, how did the meeting go?

Nandini:Dad it went well I mean we talked and we were comfortable talking to each other.

Abhi: So what is your answer babydoll?

Ishita: Abhi, let her think and then decide and Nandu if you want to meet him again you can,don't stress yourself ok.

Nandini: Mumma I have taken my decision. It's a yes from my side.

Raman: Princess are you sure? if you want you can meet him one more time and then decide.

Nandini: No dad, I have made my decision. He made sure I am comfortable when I was nervous even though he himself was nervous and also he is caring like you both. Further it's your decision.

Raman: If you are happy then we are also happy princess.

Abhi: I am so happy for you babydoll.

Ishita:*kissing her forehead* baccha I am so happy for you and Manik is very good.

Nandini just smiled at her.

Raman: Now princess you go and sleep you must be tired right.

Nandini wished everyone good night and went to sleep.

Ishita: Raman I am so happy.

Raman: Me too Ishu. I will talk to Mahesh tomorrow and ask their decision.

Next day everyone were off to their work.Raman decided he will go to Malhotra Industry and tell their decision and also discuss what to do further.

Malhotra Industry

Mahesh just completed his meeting and came to his cabin just then his PA came in and said "Sir Mr. Murthy is waiting for you"

Mahesh: Get him in and from next time don't make him wait,inform me immediately when he is here.

PA: Ok sir.

Raman: Hi Mahesh.

Mahesh: Hi Raman.Come sit.

Raman: Thank you. I wanted to talk to you.

Mahesh: Yes we will talk but first tell me what will you have?

Raman: No Mahesh I just had my lunch before coming here.

Mahesh: Atleast have coffee wait I will just order.

Raman: Ok fine.

Mahesh: Now tell me what you have to talk?

Raman: I came here to tell our decision. Nandini gave her approval for this relationship.

Mahesh: Raman that's such a good news. Manik also said yes for this relationship.

Raman: Ohh It's really a good news. I am so happy,saying this they hugged each other.

Mahesh: Ab aage kya karna hai?

Raman: Wait let's make a call to Bhabhi and Ishita then we will decide what to do further, what say?

Mahesh: Nice idea.

Both of them face timed their wives and shared the good news. Both of them were so happy.

Mahesh: Tho now what further?

Ishita: Bhaisaab and Nyo come to our place for lunch with family then we will decide the things.

Nyo: That's great. So we will come this weekend is it ok?

Ishita: Yes, that would do. So meet you on weekend.

Mahesh: Ok bhabhi we will be there.

The ladies kept the phone.

Raman:Ok Mahesh, now I will take your leave. Meet you on weekend.

Mahesh: Sure.

At night everyone were informed about the news and the lunch. Everyone were happy which also earned lots of teasing for Manik and Nandini.

 Everyone were happy which also earned lots of teasing for Manik and Nandini