Blaine

Blaine sat in her car outside the school in the parking lot music blasting, head in the steering wheel. She was already fifteen minutes late to class and her friends Trinity and Karla wondered where she was. She sat there another ten minutes letting her emotions and mind quit running. She had gotten into a huge argument with her foster parents that turned physical and there was a cut on her cheek with fresh blood.

She finally looked up and wiped it away looking into the review mirror. She leaned over the center console of her 2015 BMW and grabbed a few napkins out the dashboard compartment.

She dabbed it against her cheek and let the pain sink in ignoring the stings and burns. She took a water bottle out the cup holder and poured water on the napkin then dabbed it on her cheek once more to subside the bleeding. She set down the napkins afterwards and began punching and slamming her fist against the steering wheel and yelled out in frustration.

She took the keys out the ignition and quickly threw her door open before slamming it shut and storming off towards the school building.

She flung the doors open and headed towards the office to grab a tardy slip. She pulled out her phone as she walked and she heard her name being called.
She stopped dead in her tracks and let a long sigh out. She turned around and looked at the person calling for her, principal Tony.

He was technically all ways out to get her and even when she knew she didn't do it she never argued back and just took the cases or punishments. Her tall 5'11 muscular body stood still as she rolled her eyes at him. She let her curly light ashy brown hair that shined golden in the sun light fall into her face.

"What's up Tony?" She asked, her voice thick with the attitude she held from this morning's altercation.
"Miss Jarome?" He states irritatedly. His features made her confused internally as to why he felt annoyed like he ain't the one who called for her.
Blaine took in a family with two teens and a mom and dad standing next to him. She rubbed her eyes and then focused on the principle. "What the fuck do you want?" She spat growing irritated with his silence. The family looked shocked and he coughed.

"Jarome? I needed you to take these two to their classes this morning... you're late anyway and you know this school like the back of your hand." He says as the embarrassment and anger stood tall in his voice. She looked back at the family and the dad face showed he wasn't a fan but wanted to keep his cool considering where he was. "Isn't that your job? You guide and all. I'm late to class anyway." She stated then turned and walked away. "Jarome? Bring it back or I can make you a sentence." He stated as the venom shot strongly from his mouth.

She stopped walking and turned to face him.
"What do you want again?" She asked as he smiled in triumph. "To take these two to their classes these are their schedules." He says walking forward and meeting her half way and handing them to her.
She threw her head for the two new students she has had yet to acknowledge to follow her. She skimmed the first paper and walked towards the room.

She can hear the two trying to quickly catch up to her as her long legs had her around the corner and half way up the hall.

She jogged up the stairs and went to the hall and stopped outside the room on the first paper. She held it out and waited for them to read it and see who's it was because she didn't bother looking at faces or bother reading names. Someone took it and she then turned and kept walking while listening to someone follow behind her. She went almost seven doors up and stopped and held out the paper.
"Enjoy, This school sucks ass." Blaine stated and walked away after the last student who was 'Sara Findle' grabbed her paper.

Blaine made her way to class and the teacher she got to know all to well looked up from her desk and faced her. "You're late, grab a paper and sit." Blaine nodded loving to hear her voice talk sternly to her. The teacher watched the smirk form on Blaine's face and let a small smile appear on her face. The two had came from arch enemies to fuck buddies over the last five years. Blaine had called it off two years ago saying she felt weird about it so the two just remained friends.