37. 𝐓𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝

Start from the beginning

"Never did wrong to anyone but yet here suffering for someone else's sin-"

"Taehyung-ah!"

Taehyung scoffed wiping his tears,

"What mother ain't I a mistake?" A mokering smile spread it's way on that twelve year old latter's face tearing still draining from the sides of his eyes.

"Don't call yourself that." Eunjae muttered under her breath feeling so feeble at her own failure to provide his son a healthy environment.

A respectable one...

Watching his mother going through guilt trip made his blood boil in anger. Swiftly getting up from the ground he towered his height over his mother. Even being a pubescent, he is much taller than an average adolescent boy.

"Why can't I? I'm not a kid anymore that you'll manipulate. In the society we live everyone judges. If you knew that why did you gave birth to me in the first place! exactly knowing people will judge me for being......illegitimate..why didn't you just go for an *sob* a-abortion.."

"Do you think I have been able to live without you? I lo-"

"For your selfishness you ruined my life." Taehyung murmured wiping his tears with a blank stare.

Eunjae's heart stopped beating for a second. She felt her whole world crush infront of her. She could see her son walking away from her but she was too dumstruck to stop him. The last sentence of him made her completely body frozen.

Taehyung stopped before looking at his mother for the last time full of resentment.

"Neither could you give me a good father nor you're able to give me a respectable life."

Saying that he stormed out of the room not even looking back at his mother whose knees dropped on the floor and started crying her heart out.

On the other hand Taehyung didn't know where his legs would take him but all he is peace for now.

A quiet place where no one could reach him.

A place where no one could recognise him.

All he wants is to just disappear from the world if that's what it takes him to get rid of all the pain his poor heart is being going through from so long.

Next day,

Striking rays of sun penetrated Taehyung's eyelids interrupting his sweet comfy slumber. Unwillingly he opened his eyes to find himself under an oak tree near a melancholic streaming river. A place away from civilisation. A place which he always used to visit to get rid of the chaos in the slum.

Yawning Taehyung lazily looked at his wrist watch which was showing exactly 11:00 am. He abruptly stood on his feets as panic started to invade in him. No matter how much he had quarrel with his mother but no one can deny that his mother matters the most for him.

She's the only family.

No doubt Taehyung yesterday brusted out on her but he also loves her the most.

Taehyung looked down feeling guilty for making his mother cry. He didn't want to but anger issues gets the best of him. Which sometimes creates trouble in his life.

He looked at his pocket and found 6,000 won which he earned yesterday by helping a man to set dumplings in his stall.

With that money he brought a beautiful sculpture of laughing buddha and smiled. He brought it for his mother who have a heavy faith in God inspite of the difficulties she faces in her day to day life,