29. 𝐍𝐨 𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞

Start from the beginning

From where betrayal get aborned.

"Btw what are you thinking about, would you like to share it with your best friend?" Jimin chirped out taking a seat, feeling thrilled to know what's going on inside my head.

A sly smirk curved on my lips as I started,

"I brought the assets of M&H company so that I can establish my own company here in foreign boundaries. The shares of Mr. Miller's company worths more than his thick brain could ever process. I grabbed the opportunity and brought his company's assets. It will help us in establishing new connections here in USA in the most quickest way." I stated.

"But why business...I mean aren't we here for Kim Taehyung?" Jimin asked curiously.

My head leaned back, eyes now fixed on the ceiling as jaw clenched at the sudden mention of that fucker's name.

And by the mention of him, how can I forget about,

"Jeon Neum.."

I heard Jimin sigh as I mentioned her.

I ignored his inclination and continued.

"By sources I came to know that Kim Taehyung now became a successful entrepreneur and established quite a good reputation in business sector in these six years."

"Where is he now?" Jimin asked in irritation yet curiousness laced in voice. I just rolled my eyes.

Both him and Jin are against whatever I'm trying to do with my life and I understand their concern but how can I just forget the injuries that she gave me?!

It's not just the anger but the wound from the injury she inflicted on me,

On my heart.

Anger cools down but a wound...a wound never leaves it's mark and I'll seal my mark in your life that you'll remember for your whole eternity.

Jeon Neum.

"His identity is too confidential to be found out easily." I muttered as Jimin huffed in annoyance.

"Huh now that man is entrepreneur huh? He is unpredictable Jungkook we should be beware. "

"He should be beware cause he himself gave invitation to his own destruction." I spat, swiftly leaning towards him as he looked at me with sturtled eyes.

"Is it necessary to uproot the dead? Can't you just move on-"

"After burning every hope of love, the fire of hatred grows in my heart, and that fire has grown so much in me that now only after burning everything, I will find peace." I said and jumped to my feet and walked out of the room.

_______________

(Author's POV)

Walking out of the bathroom, with a towel hanging around his waist, he strode towards his little wine bar. Holding a bottle, he opened it and galloped the liquid few times, quenching his thirst.

Liquor,

It's the only medicine for his wound. It relieves him from every pain, every single memories.

Switching the TV on to find some distraction, his gaze twisted towards the screen as some sort of award show was playing on the screen.

"Today we are present over here in 'Growing business awards' to provide these beautiful awards to our top leading business personalities who established their dreams with their enovation and creativity." The young blonde woman in the tv announced happily. The man beside him nodded.