The twins and Blaise are cheering for her to get wet by the tingling licking of Draco's tongue. He lets his tongue slide over her breasts in her bra, going down to her belly where he pours the tequila. He scatters some salt on her tits and lays a lemon on her slip.

Draco is just about to start as Pansy's voice is interrupting his actions. "Wait, wait, wait. Two are better than one, baby." She smirks and gets rid of her dress as well. Draco can't believe his eyes as two attractive girls are in front of him, waiting only for him to lick the liquor of their bodies. Jealous, the other guys observe Draco coming close to both of them. Jealous of Draco being adored by too many girls. Just as jealous as Prim is, as she can't take her eyes off what's happening in front of her.

Draco starts licking the salt of Cho's tits, pushes the bra aside, and licks her nipples until they harden. He lets his tongue slide along her stomach once more until he licks the burning tequila out of her belly. Not hesitating he goes for the lemon on her slip. With his mouth, he embraces it, holding it with his teeth while his tongue makes its way through her already wet slip. He can taste the lemon and Cho's peppermint pussy and as she lets out an irresistible moan, Pansy calls for Draco to do the same to her. She nearly begs him. It's like a sweet melody in Draco's ears hearing someone beg for his tongue on their cunt.

The twins, Cedric and Blaise are still cheering, giving silent "Ohhhh" when they can see what Draco's tongue does in public. Prim is literally forcing herself to watch his guy satisfy other girl's desires. Watching Pansy being licked on her tits, belly, and pussy in front of everybody is way worse than Cho. Pansy is loud, wild, and a natural screamer. With each lick of Draco's tongue, she moans his name so loud, people around the table may think she's about to come while doing sexy belly shots.

"What am I missing guys, I heard moaning?!?" Theo's drunk voice screams in Blaise's ear while his eyes search for the pleasure in front of him.

After finishing the shots, Draco takes a glance at Prim who doesn't look like she is enjoying the party at all anymore. He can see her thoughts racing and the fact that she threatened and insulted him earlier, wants him to hurt her. Draco wants her to watch.

He sits down on the edge of the table and runs both his hands over the two girl's faces, pulling them closer to his. As their lips collide, he has to smile. Cho and Pansy can taste themselves and the traces of tequila while the three of them intertwined. Prim lets out a disgusted sigh. She can't believe what he's seeing. Licking other girls in front of her is one thing, kissing them is another. He dared to kiss them when he said he doesn't kiss his hoes, doesn't kiss girls he has no further intention with.

Prim's thoughts to take revenge on the boy increase. She wants to humiliate him, she wants to make him as furious as he was hours ago. While Cho and Pansy nearly fight for Draco's mouth on theirs, Prim takes a look around. "Fuck it," she thinks and opens the buttons of the jacket Draco gave her to cover her up.

As she gets rid of the jacket, just standing there in her bra and pants as well, Blaise lets out a cheer even louder than the one he gave for Draco. Blaise can't handle her well-formed tits as they nearly don't need any push up to be big and round. Cedric, who always had an eye for Prim, has to wink twice and bite his lips as he can feel his dick harden just with the sight of her body.

Draco stops kissing the other girls as soon as he hears Blaise drooling over Prim. As he takes a look at the half-naked girl, he gets nervous, rather angry.

He gets off the table and picks up his jacket and throws it right in her face.

"Put it back on" he demands in a really confident but husky voice.

"Make me" Prim smiles mischievously. "It's my turn to let someone lick it off me." She says and turns around to Cedric who feels like the happiest person ever.

"Put it. Back on. Now." Draco repeats now with an even sharper tone.

Instead of putting the jacket on, she gets rid of her pants as well. Draco standing in front of her can see Blaise's gaze go down to her ass, letting his jaw drop. Inconspicuous, the twins follow his glance in sync. Even though there are two other nearly naked girls around, all of them have never seen a more perfect body. Now all of the guys are longing for her and she can feel it. She knows it. And that's what she wanted.

"Don't make me put clothes on you, you fucking slut" Draco hisses as he comes closer to her. His ears are heating up full of anger just as if the smoke he inhaled earlier is coming out of them again. He's jealous, more jealous than he has ever been. Cho and Pansy are jealous as well as they aren't used to lose Draco's attention to another girl.

"No." Prim smiles and reaches for the clasp of her bra. She doesn't even think of stopping as she stares into Draco's eyes. Her bra falls on the floor, showing her bare tits to all of them. In sync everybody's jaw drops, not thinking about closing it again.

Draco has to bite his lip to not scream at her. He knows damn well she is just trying to provoke him in front of his friends, in front of his enemies. Draco is already aroused too much attention when he told her to put some clothes on. So he has to let his jealousy be and play the game with her.

Prim walks straight to the table and lays down on it. Her breasts stick to her body like a pair of delicious cherries, making Draco drool himself. With her elbows, she supports herself and raises her eyebrows at the Malfoy boy.

"Why you're so shy all of a sudden, Malfoy? Scared to make a Hufflepuff moan?" She smirks devilishly.

Draco takes a look around at the others standing around him. The girls already put their clothes back on and eye him critically.

"If you're not doing it, Malfoy I will." Blaise gasps nearly surprised at the boy hesitating. "And I bet I will win our little bet" he adds a little quieter.

Draco doesn't want to hear another word from him and so he approaches the naked girl with nothing on other than her panties. He reaches for the salt to scatter it over her breasts but she stops him from doing so. She reaches into the boy's pocket of his pants and pulls out the little bag of coke.

"No salt, Draco. You're going to take a line between my tits instead. Then you're going to lick the liquor of me and then. You're going to lick the lemon juice of my bare cunt" She smirks, leaving the boy speechless. He's so angry at her but he never saw a more perfect girl before. "And everybody is going to watch you do it. Licking a fucking Hufflepuff mudblood for her own pleasure only"

Cedric, as well as Theo and Blaise, can't control their spit assembling in their mouth any longer. Their hands move to their own dick as the pressure on them is way too high. Nothing in this world would prevent them from stepping in Draco's shoes. It seems like the rest of the partying crowd doesn't even realize what's going on as they're in their own little porn.

Draco puts a line of coke in between her tits, pours way more tequila in her belly, and then, he lifts her slip and pours some lemon juice onto her cunt. Draco can't wait actually to finally taste her again as if eating her out hours ago wasn't enough.

"Better prepare yourself bitch" Draco whispers in her ear before he goes down to her breasts. With his tongue, he strives over her nipples which makes her already sigh. A shiver runs down her spine, her body arched in pleasure already. While sucking her nipple, he takes the line of coke she has between her tits. The burning feeling in his nose has to be satisfied by the burning taste of tequila.

As he reaches her pussy, the guys and girls around him are as quiet as a mouse. Carefully and teasingly, Draco's finger slides under her slip. He has to smirk as she is already so wet, he could slither in her without problems. His head lowers and when his tongue reaches her cherry-lemon core, she moans in pleasure.

Draco can hear Cedric mumbling "Fuck" and so he disappears in the crowd on his way to the bathroom. In front of everybody else, he licks the lemon juice off her but as soon as he can't taste anything of it anymore, he doesn't stop. His jaw opens wider as he can't resist her taste.

All of a sudden he lifts her off the table. She slings her legs around him and their lips crush into each other. With one hand, he's holding her ass so he can start walking in direction of his dorm. With the other one, he runs through her messy, unkempt hair.

"Wait, where you're going? Stay! You can't just go and leave us like that!" Theo yells after them while both of them don't even listen to him anymore.