"It is really difficult, but if we wait till her parturition then it will ruin 9 months. The thing will be over in two days thats what Aman had said. " Khushi consoled him.

"I will take a shower and come". Arnav said.

" Bhabhi" She hear a sound from outside the door. She opened the door and found Akash with a smile.

"Bhai... You were used to call me  as Khushi, now where does this bhabhi came? " She asked.

"Nothing, actually you are my bhabhi" He smiled.

"Won't your friends come to this party? " He asked.

"Why do you want to meet my friends after rejecting my friend's heart? " She asked.

"That's nothing. I want her to learn her own medicine. Although she don't know, I knew about her whereabouts all these years. I was afraid that she may forget  me. " He smiled. "There is something I need to confess. Can you ask her to come today? " He asked.

"Actually Akash. That's impossible, they are not at home. They have some plans. You can plan your confession after two days. That's may be better. " She pat on his shoulder.

"Come, jeejaji came" Akash dragged her to the downstairs.

She was literally avoiding Syam but now Akash put her in a tough situation.

"Khushi, you were here? " Syam asked

"Congrats , you are going to be father" She congrats him without much expressions.

"I know" He said with a proud but forget to notice the unusual expression from Khushi.

Shocking everyone Aman came inside,
"Can you come with us for the investigation. Here is the warrant. " Aman showed the court warrent to them. Lavanya followed him with her police uniform.

"Investigation? " Akash asked.

"It is the direct court investigation for the  Arnav's accident and  attempt murder. Syam is suspicious. " Aman announced.

"What? Syamji. Are you insane Aman? Who complained? " Anjali asked. Syam is still in the shock.

"It is Arnav himself" Aman informed with his professional tone.

"Can you please come with us" Aman asked.

Before Syam can go, Anjali held his hand to stop.

"He is IAS office. What about his reputation if it falsely claimed? " Anjali asked.

"We don't inform media, if you cooperate with us, it will be good for both of us. The trial will be tomorrow morning. "

"Trial is tomorrow. How can we find a lawyer with this time gap ? " Sheetal asked

"That's none of our concern. You can appoint your lawyer as soon as possible " Aman left with Syam.

Anjali shuttered, her big day collapsed. The day they came to know that they are gonna be parents after all these years and the same day father of her unborn baby is arrested claiming as a murder of her own brother. How can she keeps silent.

Arnav didn't left his room. He can't withstand those things happening down. If Anjali is not pregnant, he wished.

"Khushi, are you happy now. For destroying my happiness" Anjali cried. "Where is your dumb husband? " She asked.

"Di... Nothing will happen" Khushi tried.

"What more here is to happen? What will I tell to my child that it's father is arrested. " She caressed her stomach.
Anjali ran to her room with tearful eyes. The whole family marched behind her.

Khushi don't know what to do. She won't be a console for Anjali. She wants to console her, but can't.

In the meantime Dadi appointed a lawyer for their support.

Hope tomorrow is day better.

Syam got arrested!! 😱 what do you think?

Any guesses.

I want a name for the new lawyer! Suggest some.

It is going to end so soon!!!

If any keralites here, do read my malayalam romcom book!

Vote
Comment
Share
Support