Sarah Hawkins. [25 part 2]

Start from the beginning

Luz shook her head; "Something bad is going to happen..I know.."

Amity leaned against the wall behind Luz; "How do you know?"

"He was prepared.."

"Huh?"

"The guy..The guy who did it..It was like he knew I'd use ice magic on him.."

Amity straightened up; "Why do you say that?"

"He..I dunno I hit him with a ice ball on his back but it didn't hurt him as much as I wanted it to..It was a big ball of ice, bit it nearly had no effect, like he-" Luz paused.

"What? Luz he what?" Amity pried.

"Back home..My momma..She had this wool cloak..That protected you from.."

"Magic.." Amity finished.

Luz nodded slowly, shaking. "Hey, hey it's okay. He's gone now though, right?"

The witch nodded again, the shaking getting a bit more violent. "He..He uhm shot himself..Around here.." Luz mumbled, signaling to her stomach. "He stopped breathing..But I'm not sure.."

Amity pulled Luz up, sitting down in her spot, pulling the witch back down. Luz got a bit comfortable on her, the human resting her head on Luz's shoulder. "Tell me what happened.."

^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^°•^

2:03 am. Friday. "Luz.." Amity mumbled, shaking the witch gently. "Luz wake up.."

The Noceda purred quietly, groggily opening her eyes, groaning silently. "I don't wanna.."

Amity giggled tiredly. "You already woke up dummy.."

Luz pulled her arms back from around Amity's neck, rubbing her eyes tiredly. "Don't wanna.."

"I brought a Kiss, do you want one?" Amity asked.

Luz shook her head; "No..Too much sugar..Where's Camilla..?"

"To your left." Amity said, looking to her own right.

Luz looked the same way, Camilla talking with Lilith while they came over. The witchling grumbled quietly, nuzzling in to Amity's shoulder, the Blight yawning. "Get off me you idiot.."

"No.."

"I gotta go home.."

Luz whined, holding on to Amity tightly, Lilith glaring at the human. "It's not me. She's trying to keep me captive." Amity defended herself.

"Luz, release the human this instant."

"No! My human.." Luz yawned.

"Wha-"           "Pardon?"        "Called it!"

"Best friend.." The witchling finished.

Amity and Lilith sighed in relief, Camilla pouting, crossing her arms. "Luz you gotta let me go. I have to get home." Amity insisted.

The witch shook her head, her purrs growing. "No.."

"Lilith can I push her off?-"

"Do it."

Amity removed Luz's arms from her neck, pushing the witch off. Luz yelped, falling back and on to the floor. "Owie.."

"Im sorry-"

Luz wiped her eyes, sniffling quietly, her ears drooping down. "Crap- Lilith you made me make her cry-" Amity fumbled, getting up, kneeling down in front of the witchling.

The witch hiccuped, Amity cupping her cheek, gently caressing it; "You meanie.." Luz whimpered.

Lilith pulled Amity back, helping Luz up, pulling her niece close. "I know, what a mean human.." Lilith cooed, rubbing her back. "Such a mean mean human.."

Luz hugged her aunt, the older witch sticking her tounge out at Amity; "It wasn't my intention Luz-" The Blight blurted out.

"You still did it..Hicc.."

*Luz is crying because she's tired, it's a thing I used to do when I was younger. Amity didn't make her cry, just gave her a head start on accident

Amity hit Lilith's hand, not hard, just enough to make her pull back. The Blight pulled Luz over, rubbing her back; "I'm sorry. I was being a mean human. Do you hate me?"

"Mhm.."

"Can you forgive me?"

"Mm..Yeah.."

"Do you want a Kiss?"

"WHAT!?" Lilith screamed.

"I'd like that.." Luz mumbled.

Amity gently pushed her back, Lilith being held back by Camilla, the younger human reaching for her bag. She unzipped it, taking out the small Smershey's Kiss, closing and putting her bag down, offering the chocolate to Luz. "Thank you.." Luz said quietly.

"No biggie. Camilla, do you guys need a ride?" Amity asked.

"That would be appreciated.."

To be continued.