"Yes, and I had my godson again so I couldn't leave Fred with those four." I say as I begin getting changed into my robes.

"And the twins like to play pranks on their dad." Katie says with a small laugh,

Within the last year, Katie had become a lot close with all of us and as we are on the same Quidditch team together it makes sense.

"So their already living up to their legacy?" Taylor the other beater with Gwen asks.

"Yes, it seems so." I say, pulling my robes that have Weasley 05 on them.

"So we are against Puddlemere United today, and I know for you two it may be a little difficult to play against their Keeper Wood but let's kick their arses if we want to win the cup this season." Gwen tells us, and we all cheer.

Our team is Lucie Thompson (01) who is the Keeper, then we have Gwen Jones (13) and Taylor Talbot (07) who are the beaters. You have myself Y/n Weasley (05), Katie Bell (06) and Kerry Simm (08) who are the chasers, and finally Merry Down (10) who is the seeker.

"So we will do our warm ups, and then go through our tactics once more." Gwen says.

We warm up running a few laps around the Quidditch Pitch and do some stretches before going through our tactics and now Gwen is going to do her speech.

"Right ladies, listen up! This is our ticket to the semi-finals, now we have been working incredibly hard all season and we have our subs if needed but I'm hoping for no injuries today okay?" We all nod our heads. "Now we have gone through our new tactics for this game, so just do your best and we should be amazing, now let's get out there!"

We begin walking out in a particular order with  Gwen first as she is the Captain, followed by the chasers, the other beater, keeper then seeker.

"And here come the Holyhead Harpies! The only team that is only women, firstly we have Captain Gwen Jones, followed by the three Chasers Katie Bell, Kerry Simm and Y/n Weasley. We then have other beater Taylor Talbot, then Keeper Lucie Thompson and finally Seeker Merry Down!" Lee announces.

Lee decided he would commentate professional games, when he isn't working at the shop and he loves it and the fans love the weird trivia he tells everyone.

"Today's match is going to be tough for some of our players from the two different teams! Why you may be asking, well Keeper Oliver Wood from Puddlemere United used to play on the Gryffindor team with Y/n Weasley for four years at Hogwarts! Anyway enough rubbish, let's get to the game!" Lee shouts and the crowd cheer.

The game finished within fifty minutes and I was glad as I was exhausted, we ended up winning by one hundred and ten points when Merry caught the snitch and now it is time to see the family.

"Mummy!" Thea and Lyra say running up to me and I pull them both into hugs.

"Well done love, you played well." Fred says, as I let the girls go and he pulls me into a hug,

"Thank you love, where are the boys?" I ask, looking for Sirius and Teddy.

"They fell asleep so mum is watching them." Fred says.

"As much as I would love and stay to talk, I need to go and have a shower." I say as I place a kiss on his cheek. "I shouldn't be too long and then we can celebrate!"

"I love you, now hurry up!" Fred says, as he walks off and I walk the other way.

After showering and having a quick celebration with the team, it was time to spend time with our family and friends at our house.