52. Summer Sorrow

We arrive in a dark, dusty room which somewhat felt familiar.

"What is this place?" Ron asks, as the Weasley family plus me and Hermione stood in a dark hallway.

"I'm not sure, but it's feels familiar, like I've been here before." I say and they all turn towards me with the exception of Molly and Arthur.

"This is where we are staying this summer." Arthur tells us.

"What?" We all shout in unison, then someone starts shouting, well a painting.

"What's going on..." I hear someone say and I turn around to see my dad.

"Y/n..." he starts saying.

"Dad..." I say running over to him, and we pull each other into a tight hug. This is the happiest I have felt in weeks, I finally get to see my dad again. I hold on to him so tightly, like I've never held onto someone before.

"Right we will show you to your rooms," Molly says to the kids, as she explained on the way they already sorted clothes out for us and things we may want or need. They all start walking up the stairs with Fred and George going last and Fred avoids my dads gaze as we watch them go up the stairs.

"You look so much like your mother." He says, pulling away reluctantly from the hug.

"Everyone has said that." I say, crying with happiness.

"I never thought I would see you again," he starts telling me as we walk into the kitchen, sitting down at the table, that sat in the middle. "I wanted to see you after the events of what happened at the Tournament and how upset you were but, Fred told me you feel asleep crying and he didn't want to wake you."

"Yeah... it was bad week for me after that..." I say. "This place feels familiar like, I've been here before..." I say changing the topic of conversation.

"We came here twice, once when you was a baby, then again when you was a toddler. This is my mother's house, even though she kicked me out, she still wanted to meet you considering you are a pure blood child." He starts telling me.

"She sounds like Katherine." I say with slight anger in my tone.

"Oh, that bitch? Yeah, I never liked her she was always horrible to your mother..." he says before I interrupt.

"Although, I did beat her up in front of most people on platform nine and three quarters. Fred tried to hold me back but it didn't work." I say smiling, with him matching my smile.

"She finally got what she deserved then. I forgot you had a boyfriend, although I may need to find my bat and give him a little scare." He says with a smirk, oh no did Molly tell him?

"Dad there's no need honestly, Molly walked in and well she gave us both a lecture..." his face turns from a smirk to sight anger, he looked like he was about to kill Fred and get himself sent back to Askaban.

"I'm sorry what..." he starts saying.

"Nothing." I quickly say as he start rummaging through the cupboards. "I thought Molly already told you about that..."

"There it is!" He exclaims, holding a bat in his hand before running into the hall.

"Dad wait!" I start shouting after him.

"No! Where is he?" He shouts walking up the stairs.

"Who?" Molly demands as I stand behind him.

"Fred!" He says back.

"Why have you got a bat?" Molly asks.

"Well I found out that him and y/n... you know... well..." he starts saying and I say Fred walk out of the room with his eyes wide and I run in front of him before my dad gets there.