89. Nineteen Ninety-Eight

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" We all shout, with slight bangs going on throughout the room, before I pull Fred in for a kiss.

"This year is going to be good, I can feel it." Fred tells me.

"I'm glad you feel that way." I say with a small smile, as Arthur came round with glasses of Firewhisky. "No thank you, Arthur, it's already late and I've got to wake up with Thea and Lyra in the morning."

"More for the rest of us then." Arthur says, with a half drunken smile on his face.

"That's the spirit!" I say, cheering him on, as he goes up to Bill and Fleur asking if they would like some Firewhisky; I turn back to Fred and yawn. "I need sleep, I'm going to go up now."

"Do you want me to come up with you?" Fred says, with a drunken smirk on his face.

"No thank you, I'm tired enough as it is with this being the first trimester." I say quietly.

"Okay my love, I shouldn't be too long." Fred says, placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Sorry to cut this short everyone, but I am off to bed; I'm very tired and have to very energetic babies to wake up with in the morning." I say, going around giving everyone quick hugs before heading to bed.

As I head to bed, I check on Thea and Lyra who were fast asleep. I get ready for bed before settling in under the sheets, rubbing my stomach even though it hasn't began growing yet. As I begin to fall asleep, the bedroom door opens with Fred swaying in.

"Y/n, are you asleep?" Fred asks me, and I was half tempted not to answer him.

"No but, I was trying to." I say, rolling over to look at him.

"Did I disturb you?" Fred asks, taking off his clothes.

"No, but I'm glad you did." I say admiring his body.

"Cheeky." Fred says, as he begins to climb in bed with me.

"You love it." I say to him, sending him a wink.

"Oh I do." Fred says, pulling me into a kiss, we keep kissing for a couple of minutes until we both pull away. "Do you want to?"

"Do what? I ask him, and he raises his eyebrows at me. "Oh, that; yeah."

SMUT AHEAD!

Fred pulls me in for another kiss, then trailing the kiss down my neck as he gets on top of me. He begins taking my clothes off the using the silencing spell.

Moving down my body, he leaves kisses down my breasts and stomach leaving me moaning already.

"Moaning already?" Fred asks, before making his way up to my lips again and kissing me again.

He then puts his fingers in me, which makes me moan even more, and he picks up the pace.

"Fred." I moan, and he begins kissing my neck again. "Freddie, I want you."

Before anything else could be said, Fred then took his pants off before giving me a look.

"I'm sure." I tell him.

"Good." He replies with a smirk.

He enters me, and we both groan with pleasure before he begins pacing up. The room is filled with our moans as he stays at a steady pace, beginning to rub my clit, making my legs shake.