46. The After Party

We was now expecting Harry back at any moment. We had pumpkin juice, Butterbeer, cakes and other food. Along with something for the older students I didn't even bother to ask the twins where the acquired two bottles of Firewhisky from and I wasn't going to bother. We had banners which were made by Harry's fellow classmate Dean Thomas and we had some fireworks to let off when he walked in.

We were all now in party clothes waiting for Harry and the portrait hole opened Lee set the fireworks and the room exploded with cheers and yells. Harry walked in amazed at us all placing the golden egg on the table to help himself to some food.

"I like that dress on you, it's cute." Fred tells me as we walk up to congratulate Harry. Giving me a small wink before we get to him.

"Behave!" I whisper yell.

"I'm glad you didn't get yourself killed." I say pulling him into a hug, "and well done." I say as we pull away from the hug.

Lee comes over to the table and picks up the golden egg.

"Blimey, this is heavy. Open it, Harry, go on! Let's just see what's inside it!" Lee says.

"He's supposed to work out the clue on his own. It's the Tournament rules..." Hermione said before she was interrupted by other students including Fred and I.

"Yeah, go on, Harry, open it!"

Lee then passed Harry the egg, he prided the egg open and when he did the worst noise I'd ever heard came screeching out of it and by instinct we all covered our ears.

"Shut it!" Fred bellowed.

Harry slammed the egg shut and the room was quite again.

"What was that? Sounded like a banshee... maybe you've got to get passed one of them next Harry!" Seamus Finnigian, another fourth year told Harry.

"It was someone being tortured! You're going to have to fight the Cruciatus curse!" Neville Longbottom said, and the colour had drained from his face.

"Don't be a prat Neville, that's illegal, they wouldn't use the Cruciatus curse on the champions. I thought it sound a bit like Percy singing... maybe you've got to attack him while he's in the shower, Harry." George told him and a few of us mainly our group of friends along with Ron and Ginny started laughing.

"Want a name tart, Hermione?" Fred asked her and I was thinking of what ones they said not to eat as it was part of their new inventions. She looked at the plate questionably whilst Fred had a grin on his face.

"It's all right, I haven't done anything to them. It's the custard creams you've got to watch-"

I turn around to see Neville, who had clearly just bitten into a custard cream, chocked and spat it out.

"Anyway, I'll be back in a moment want a drink?" I ask turning to Fred.

"Yeah, not the boring stuff though," he says before turning around to Neville, "just my little joke, Neville."

I walk over to the table with the drinks on looking for the Firewhisky.

"You looking for this?" Melody says handing me the bottle.

"Yeah, thanks. I thought we had two?" I ask her.

"Yeah, we hid it for the after party." Jack says snaking one arm round Melody's waist whilst the other nursed a glass of Firewhisky.

"Good idea," I say pouring a shot in one glass before quickly downing it.

"Someone is going to be on the floor tonight..." Jack says as I pour two full glasses, then handing the bottle back to Melody.