84. The Wedding of Bill and Fleur

"Charlie!" I shout as Charlie walks in the garden, as the babies and I sit outside with their little sun hats on.

"Y/n!" He says walking over. "And my adorable nieces, how big have you two got?"

They babble at him as he sits down next to them.

"Too big, already eight months old." I tell him.

"Wow. Fred and George at work?" Charlie asks.

"Yeah, by the way; the house is very busy. Fleur's family have arrived so it's more of a squeeze than usual so I'm getting a tan with the company of these two beautiful girls." I say to Charlie.

"Yeah, it usually gets crowded just with the family and the extra additions in the summer. As much as I would love to stay and chat I should go and say hi to everyone." Charlie says.

"Okay, see you in a bit." I say to Charlie and he wonders off into the house.

I sit telling Thea and Lyra some stories and applying lots of sun cream on them. With the extra additions dinner was now being served outside.

"Thea say mama." I say to her and she looks at me and laughs.

"Dada." She says.

"Rude." I say as Molly sends Harry, Ron and Hermione to set up the table for dinner.

"Mama." Lyra says.

"Dada." Thea then says.

"Come on you two, granny must be doing dinner." I say to the girls and the babble back. "Harry, could you grab the girls highchairs please?"

"Sure!" He says, leaving Hermione and Ron to do the table.

"Come on you two, daddy should be back any minute." I say to the girls.

"Dada dada..." Thea keeps saying.

"Oh, I know you are a daddy's girls okay?" I say shaking my head at her. "Yes I do, now look uncle Harry has got your highchairs! Thank you Harry."

Harry takes Lyra from me and places her in one of the highchairs strapping her in and I do the same with Thea.

"Thanks Harry." I tell him once again, as everyone else begins to walk out of the house, with Fred and George apparating outside of the enchantments that had been placed around the grounds of the house.

"Dada dada." Thea says happily as the boys walk over, and I just shake my head.

"Feeling the love are we?" Charlie asks.

"Could you tell and Lyra can say mama so it's fine." I tell him, with Fred coming behind me and placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Charlie." Both the boys say in unison before walking over to their older brother.

Molly then introduced Fred and George to Fleurs parents as the already knew her sister from the Triwizard tournament. We all sat and ate dinner, talking before Fred and I excused ourselves and the girls to get them ready and off to bed.

"Goodnight my loves, I love you both." I say to the girls, tucking them in and placing a kiss on both their foreheads and Fred does the same.

"Goodnight Thea and Lyra, I love you." Fred tells them, as a soft lullaby begins to play and I grab my pyjamas and head for the shower.

"I'll be down in twenty minutes." I tell Fred, walking off to the bathroom, with him still behind me. "What are you doing?"

"I need a shower too." He says, with a smile.

"Cheeky." I say, walking down the hall.

"I'll wash your hair for you." Fred says, and a smile appears on my face.