92. The Final battle

"They flew out on a dragon?" I ask, as Melody, Jack, Fred and I sit on the sofa.

"Yes." They say in unison.

"That sounds fun." I say with a smile.

"You are not doing that!" Fred tells me, and I roll my eyes at him.

"I never said I was going to, I said it sounds fun." I say, as baby Sirius kicks away happily in my stomach.

As we've been in hiding and I like a bit of reading, when I've had free time I've been reading up on healing practices something I haven't told anyone.

"The coins have changed." Jack says, pulling out the coins that Hermione gave us before.

And the radio started going off, about lightning has stuck in Hogwarts and I give Fred a worried look.

"You can't possibly go." I tell Fred, and he looks at me. "So if you die I can raise our three kids by myself?"

"Y/n, this is so they can have a safer future." Fred says, grabbing my hands. "You can go to Andromeda's with Tonks and Teddy, so you'll be safe there."

"I'm not going!" I shout at him. "I'm staying here with you."

That's the last thing I remembered before waking up in a bed, somewhere I've never been before and there was a letter next to me.

My dearest y/n,

I'm sorry, but I had to do what I had to do. You are at Andromeda's with her, Tonks and the babies, it's for yours and Thea, Lyra and baby Sirius' safety and you know it.

I'm hoping to come back alive , but if I don't I have my will and letters written out under our bed at home. I love the four of you so much and I don't want any harm to come to the four of you so I put myself forward at the war, so that I know that you are safe.

I love you forever and always, your Fred x.

I look at the letter currently in my hand, and I'm unsure of how to process it; I get out of the bed and out of the room and follow the hallway to the stairs where I hear chatting between Andromeda and Tonks.

"I have to go, you have y/n here as well, she knows how to take care of kids." Tonks says, clearly upset as I stand at the top of the stairs.

"It's not that I'm worried about Nymphadora." Andromeda says, even though Tonks didn't like the name her mother always called her that. "I lost your father and I'm not loosing you as well."

"She's right Tonks, if I can't go neither can you." I say as I walk down the stairs.

"It's different you have two babies and you are heavily pregnant." Tonks says, as I see Thea and Lyra sleeping in cots that have been placed next to where Teddy was sleeping.

"Neither of you are going and that's final." Andromeda says, raising her voice slightly. "My cousin would not of wanted you to go and risk your life regardless of whether you were pregnant or not and Nymphadora, Teddy needs you."

I look at Tonks and she looks at me, and we share a look of concern; as I knew things where getting tough I had extendable charms on my pockets of clothes and I just wanted to get out of here. I dismiss myself to go to the toilet and perform the glamor charm on myself, and I grab my shoes tying them up.

"I'm going, the girls will sleep through the rest of the night, if anything happens to Fred or myself; Molly and Arthur will have custody of them." I say before placing a kiss on the girls heads, before running out of the house with tears rolling down my face.

I apparat carefully to Hogsmead where I see multiple Witches and Wizards along with underage Witches and Wizards coming in and out of a tunnel which I make my way through as I perform the glamour charm again. Apparently everyone was waiting for something to happen as I walk into a room with hammocks around the room and there is a familiar group of red heads and uncle Remus with Molly shouting at Ginny.