85. Hiding

I sat in the kitchen with the girls silently crying as they were asleep in my arms and I couldn't move; I wanted to get changed out of the dress and heels and not fall asleep in this chair. I begin falling asleep from exhaustion when I hear the door open and people talking, shit!

"Before we go any further, I think we'd better check." Hermione says, and I breath out a sigh of relief, standing up and walking into the hallway.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?" Harry asks, before I burst into tears again, with him, Ron and Hermione walking over to me.

"We were fighting th-the d-death ea-tt-erss and th-then Fred sent me here with the twins." I say crying, as Ron and Hermione gently take the twins from my arms and Harry pulls me into a hug.

"Anyway." I say, as I managed to stop crying. "I'm glad you three and the girls are okay, we should go and sit upstairs I just need to grab the babies bag."

I walk back down into the kitchen, grabbing the baby bag which also had supplies for myself and Fred. I walk up to the room that the five of them where in.

"Can't see anyone out there." Ron says, as he looks through a small gap through the curtains. "And you'd think, if Harry still had the trace on him, they'd have followed us here. I know they can't get in the house but - what's up, Harry?"

Harry cried out in pain, it was clearly his scar again.

"Off topic, but do you three mind if I get changed in here?" I ask and they all shake their heads before carrying on with their conversation.

I get changed from my bridesmaids dress into some comfier clothes that I had packed and I get two bottles ready for Thea and Lyra. I pull out a travel cot from the bag, which had an extendable charm on it and it was also weightless, so there was a lot of stuff in there. I put the travel cot up with my head filled with worry as the others talk.

"Was that the door?" Ron asked and we all pull our wands out.

"Ron and I will go and check it out, Hermione and y/n stay here with the babies." Harry whispers and I nod in agreement as I take Thea from Ron and give her - her bottle as Hermione gives Lyra hers.

The two boys walk out of the room and into the hall and Hermione and I try and keep the babies as quiet as we can. We then hear talking and quite a few footsteps and Fred, George, Melody and Jack walked in and I rushed into Fred's arms.

"Your okay!" I say, as I continue to feed Thea.

"Yes, we are all okay, we sent Lee and Angelina to Angelina's as they aren't really part of the order and everyone is safe." Jack says and I feel so relieved.

"Everyone?" Ron asks.

"Yeah, but we can't contact anyone, everyone's going to be watched." Jack tells us all.

We all look at each other as if everything has come crashing down in the world, well it had.

"We need to get the girls off to bed, are we all staying in here?" Fred asked.

"Yeah, I think it's safer." Hermione says

"It probably is, we can go and get stuff from the rooms." Melody suggests.

"Yeah, that sounds good." George says.

As Fred and I settle the girls down, Melody, Jack and George go and get covers and pillows for tonight whilst Harry, Ron and Hermione are all whispering to each other. After the girls had clearly falling into a deep sleep, Fred pulls me into his arms.

"I'm glad we're all okay." I tell Fred.

"Me too, do you have some clothes in there for me?" Fred gestures at the baby bag.