87. The Weasley Twins first birthday

Although Fred, George and I were staying at the Burrow with Molly and Arthur, it was somewhat... peaceful... I don't even know how as Fred and George are the loudest and most energetic people I have ever met, but it's sometimes nice to enjoy the peace and quite.

"It's too quiet." Fred says to me, as we lay in bed one evening, as we wanted to spend sometime together without Thea and Lyra.

"It's you and George who are usually loud, so ask yourselves why it's so quiet." I say placing a kiss on his cheek.

"I think we are all tired because of the war, but the joke shop, you, Thea and Lyra all keep me going." Fred says, letting me rest my head on his chest.

"Do we really?" I ask Fred. "And what about George and your parents?"

"They help but my girls are what my main priority is." Fred says, placing a kiss on the top of my head. "You spoke to Remus or anyone else?"

"I spoke to Remus last week and Tonks is doing  well with the pregnancy she's only just about twelve weeks now and, they are coping as well as they can do with everything going on." I say sighing a little. "I've spoke a little bit to Alicia and Katie and they are living together at the moment and are doing as well as they can be doing at the moment."

"I know it's hard not seeing them all and I can tell you are painfully missing Melody, but she'll be fine do you think any of them would let the other one get hurt?" Fred asks me, and I just shake my head. "I'm worried too, so don't forget that."

"I'm not forgetting anything, I don't even know what to say anymore we are just having the same conversations over and over again." I say, feeling emotional.

"I know, my love as soon as we are out of this mess the shop can re-open and you can start being a pro-quidditch player, even if I'm not the happiest about it." Fred says, tickling my back.

It was true Fred didn't particularly like the idea of me playing pro, but I suppose he has warmed up to the idea.

"I can handle myself perfectly fine thank you." I say with a small smile, looking up to him.

"Oh I know you can, always been a tough girl you." Fred says, smiling down at me. "I can't believe this time in a month our baby girls will be one, it's gone too quick."

"Your telling me, only feels like last week that I was on bed rest and living here, with the girls making an early appearance." I say to him snuggling myself into his chest.

"Yeah, with your little bump; well not so little bump by the end of it." Fred says.

"Your telling me, I have the stretch marks to prove it; but I love the stretch marks." I say to Fred.

"So do I, they are like little tiger stripes." Fred says, and we laugh lightly. "And they make you even more pretty."

"You are such a kiss ass sometimes, I know you want something." I say and Fred gasps at me.

"No I don't, I want to compliment my lovely wife." Fred says and I raise my eyebrows at him. "Fine, I might be slightly buttering you up."

"Why?" I ask him.

"Well, you know we spoke about having more kids..." Fred begins telling me. "When do you want to start?"

I start laughing at him, sitting up and turning to him and he looks at me seriously.

"Fred, I couldn't have at least three kids two and under." I say to him, and he looks at me with puppy dog eyes. "No, your not the one who is going to have to look after them, we can wait until Bill and Fleur have a baby."