64. The Demise of the DA

Since being back time has flown by as I always seem to be busy, as does Fred and we rarely ever get time together and anytime we do someone wants to talk about wedding stuff which we don't mind but we like time to ourselves. We were currently sitting at the Gryffindor table and over last Hogsmeade weekend, Harry done an interview with the Quibbler about what really happened last year and had got quite a few letters from the readers.

"Harry do you mind if we-" Hermione began saying.

"Help yourself," Harry tells her, and Ron and Hermione both begin to open envelopes as I sit eating.

"This one's from a bloke who thinks you're off your rocker. Ah well..." Ron says, looking down at the letter.

"This women recommends, you try a good course of Shock Spells at St Mongo's." Hermione says, looking rather disappointed.

"This one looks okay, though." Harry says, scanning the letter in his hand. "Hey! She says she believes me!"

"This one is in two minds." Fred tells us, joining them all on reading the letters. "Says you don't come across as a mad person, but he really doesn't want to believe that you-know-how is back so he doesn't know what to think now. Blimey, what a waste of parchment."

Fred puts the letter down and continues eating as we watch the others open the letters.

"Here's another one you've convinced, Harry!" Hermione tells him excitedly. "Having read your side of the story, I am forced to the conclusion that the Daily Prophet has treated you unfairly... little though I want to think He Who Must Not Be Named has returned, I am forced to accept that you are telling the truth... Oh, this is wonderful!"

"Another one who think's you're barking." Ron says, throwing the letter on the table and picking another one up. "... But this one says you've got her converted and she now thinks you're a real hero - she's put in a photograph too - wow!"

"What's going on here?" The falsely sweet voice of Umbridge could be heard from behind Fred and myself. "Why have you got all these letters, Mr Potter?"

"Is that a crime now? Getting Mail?" Fred says loudly.

"Be careful Mr Weasley, or I shall put you in detention. Well, Mr Potter?" Umbridge says in her fake voice.

You could tell that Harry hesitated for a few moments before speaking up. "People have written to me because I gave an interview about what really happened last June."

"An interview?" Umbridge's voice was extremely high, Fred and I look at each other with smirks on our faces. "What do you mean?"

"I mean a reporter ask me questions and I answered them." Harry tells her, "here-" Harry throws her a copy of the Quibbler.

"When did you do this?" Umbridge asks him, with a slight tremble in her voice.

"Last Hogsmeade weekend." Harry tells her.

"There will be no more Hogsmeade trips for you, Mr Potter." She says, taking a deep breath. "How dare you... how could you..." She took another deep breath. "I have tried again and again to teach you not to tell lies. The message, apparently, has still not sunk in. Fifty point from Gryffindor and another week's worth of detentions." She then walks away with the copy of the Quibbler clutched to her chest.

"What a massive bitch." I whisper as she walks away and Fred laughs at me lightly.

By mid-morning there was another Educational Decree, I honestly think she thinks banning everything is going to solver her problems.

BY ORDER OF THE HIGH IQUISITOR OF HOGWARTS

Any student found in possession of the magazine The Quibbler will be expelled.