89. Nineteen Ninety-Eight

Start from the beginning

"Enjoying that?" Fred asks cockily as he notices my legs shaking and just moan in response.

Fred quickens up his pace and the room fills with louder moans as we finish. We then lay in bed together, with my head on Fred's chest.

SMUT OVER!

"I would say that we went into the new year with a bang." Fred says, and I laugh at his stupid comment.

"You are something else Fred." I say, placing a kiss on his cheek.

"I know, we should get some sleep." Fred says and I nod my head in agreement, I was tired before but now I feel like I'm going to pass out asleep.

"Goodnight Freddie, I love you." I say to him.

"Goodnight my Angel, I love you too." He replies, and I shut my eyes.

Angel? He hasn't called me that I'm ages.

Fred and I get woken up with the baby monitor in the morning and we both groan from being so tired.

"I wish I didn't drink all of that Firewhisky last night." Fred groans as we get dressed to get Thea and Lyra sorted.

"I bet you did, I'm still feeling tired but first trimester is like that." I say to him, before we walk out of the door and down the hall.

We comfort the girls, before given them their own of two bottles a day with the other one being their bedtime one. We get them dressed, and ready for the day ahead, before we go down the stairs and see Molly and Arthur in normal condition.

"You look rough this morning, Fred." Arthur says, as we sit the girls in their high-chairs.

"He feels it too." I say, as I strap Thea into her chair.

"Mummy, mummy, mummy." Thea says, and I laugh at her.

"That is my name." I tell her as I go and help Molly cook breakfast even though she tells me not to.

"Molly, go and sit down and relax; I don't mind cooking." I tell her, and she goes and sits down and talks to the family.

I finish cooking eggs, bacon, sausages, toast and waffles take it to the table and Fred and I cut up food for Thea and Lyra, eating some ourselves.

"We have an order meeting tonight over radio." Arthur says, and Fred and I nod whilst helping the girls feed themselves.

"What time is it again?" Molly asks, as Ginny walks into the kitchen.

"Starting around six thirty." Arthur tells us as Ginny takes a sit on the other side of me.

"It's probably going to interfere with putting the girls to bed." Fred says, with a slight sigh.

"It is going to, we get them bathed at six thirty and in their pyjamas." I say tiredly.

"Well, we can write down anything important." Molly says.

"Thanks mum." Fred says.

"How's your head this morning?" I whisper to Ginny as I gave her some Firewhisky, I say some it was quite a bit.