Chapter 25

"Wilbur... I... Let's talk today about... Eating?"
"Go on."
Wilbur decides to tune him out. He did decided it....
But Bad did managed to catch his interest. They talked and reasoned. Talked about ways of how to fix Wilburs behavior without getting him fat, it is indeed easier since Wilbur doesn't has an eating disorder. After that they talked about Tommy. About their relationship. About what Tommy likes...
They talked and talked.
In the end they sat together hours. Three more then the actual meeting was supposed to go.
Bad gave him ways how to deal with his thoughts.
Being creative. Doing stuff he likes to do.
So it ended with the idea of Wilbur making music. Like writing a song. To Wilbur's surprise Bad had a notebook and a pen. He gave Wilbur them.
"I think you can use them better then I do,"
And with that the meeting ended.

While dinner the only thing Wilbur did was writing in it. Writing every idea down. Every single small thing that comes to mind.

Beside the therapy Wilbur always has to do something with music. Always busy and being alone.
No one comments on it. The boy clearly enjoyed what he is doing.

Meanwhile Tommy and Tubbo always were somewhere together. They are truly best friends. With Tommy learning how to fight and getting better and better they were even allowed to go into the woods. Not deep but still a bit.

Technoblade... Well being Techno. Reading or being busy with practicing. Sometimes even fighting with people. A while ago he found a rival. Dream.
The masked boy can fight him. So he has to get better. Better and better.

Phil. He has his hands full with work and his three kids. At the same time he is the host for some other royal families.
To his, not really big surprise, the princesses are all interested in Wilbur. Not Techno anymore. Wilbur.
Wilbur just plays along. Playing something on his guitar for a bit, then excusing himself and disappearing for the rest of the day.
Every day the same cycle till the royal family leaves.
Techno is visible happy that he has peace. The only visitor he likes is the prince Dream. Which could also come from the fact that they always fight when they meet.
Tommy meanwhile makes friends with the princes or Tubbo is with him.

They all do enjoy their live and hope it will stay like that.......

Maybe end :)