Chapter 11

"Come! Get ready!"
"Why do you even care going there?!"
"They invited us and it's the least thing we can do."
Wilbur just roles his eyes. He doesn't want to argue with his brother. If he really wants to keep the king's company at dinner he can. But Wilbur isn't leaving him alone.
In the end they both wear a bit more expensive clothes then they did the entire day. Wilbur forced Tommy into a more formal clothing. In Tommy's case red, in Wilbur's yellow.
Phil smiles warmly at them. The room is not to big and also it's not like food is wasted. It looks like a normal family dinner with enough food for everyone so it won't be something left over. And if Wilbur is sure the guards will be eating it.
"Sit down both of you and eat."
Tommy nods fast and sits down within seconds. He takes the best of the best of the food and can't wait to dig in. After him Phil and Techno take their food. Leaving Wilbur alone at the end.
After a small fight with himself Wilbur does decide to take a bit. Literally only three bits. It will be enough. He feels full.
"Are you sure you want to eat only ... Three four bites?"
"Yes "
Tommy looks at him concerned.
"You haven't eaten much at lunch."
"Not hungry."
"Since when are you living there?"
"About two years... Why?"
The youngest answers.
"I think Wilbur isn't used to eat much.... Correct me if I am wrong "
Comments Technoblade.
No answer or protest from the brunette.
Phil only nods and continues eating.
The silence hung low for the rest of the evening.