Chapter 16

Tommy?"
Wilbur sneaks into the room of his younger brother. It's already late and everyone is asleep. So is Tommy. Or better said was.
"What's up Wil?"
He sounds tired.
"We have to go. No one will notice."
"What do you mean."
Tommy yawns.
"Run away from here. They are fucking manipulating us. You. Come on. They won't notice. Tommy it will be alright. Don't worry I already got everything. I have things to sell so we have money.... It will work. We can get out of here."
"You got things to sell? Wilbur nothing belongs to- did you stole them?"
"It's not like they will miss it. Just a few golden rings a-"
"Wilbur! Wha- put it back. And we are not going anywhere. They are helping us. They try to help you."
"They will grow tired of us Tommy. They keep us around for entertainment. As soon as we are not interesting anymore- bang. You dead. Don't fucking trust them Tommy. Just... Come I can help you. I will fix everything. It will be like before.... We.... It's going to be alright Tommy. Don't worry. I got this....."
Tommy stares at his brother. He sees and hears how desperate Wilbur sounds. But fuck. Can't his brother see they are trying to help?
"Wilbur they are helping. They... They got me a therapist. Against my panic attacks.... Against the issues I have.... You... They will help you.... Wilbur.... Please ..... They- they want to help but you kee-"
"Don't you fucking see?! They told you lies that you are repeating right now! You believe in it because you are a naive child that doesn't grow up, Tommy!"
The door bursts open after Wilbur started to scream. Phil and Techno with some guards.
Wilbur doesn't care he rambles something that Tommy doesn't understand... And then Techno suddenly grabs his brother by the collar. Pulling him away from Tommy. Phil tries to talk to Tommy.
He doesn't understand.
"To- y- -ri- -ve- -k- sleep."
He nods. Still in shock. Sleep. It is just a nightmare. Fucking wake up.
His head hits the pillows.