Chapter 6

"Sir."
Phil tiredly turns around. In his door to his office are some guards. Carrying an unconscious boy.
Suddenly Phil is completely awake.
"What happened?"
Worried he waves over to the sofa. The guards carefully puts the boy down on it and watch the king carefully check up on the boy. He is cold.
"While we chased him, he thought it would be a good idea to jump into the river. The river dragged him underwater and we were able to pull him out a while ago... He is fine. Just a bit cold. We already let a doctor check him up.... The doctor mentioned that he isn't eating. At least not much and that for a long while."
"Yea... I know about that part. Anything else?"
"No. The house was clean. As evidences we found documents, maps  and other suspicious stuff."
"Thank you. You can go to bed now."
"Yes sir."
With that he is left alone.
The boy doesn't look peaceful. He looks restless. Like he is searching for something. Someone.
Phil stands there. Then turns around to turn off the lamp. Work can wait.
Carefully he bends down and pulls out a green blanket he always has in his office for cold nights.
With the same love he has to Techno he tucks the boy into the blanket. Carrying the boy out of his office.
In the end the guards open the door to Tommy's room. Good that he already talked with Techno about the boys. Thanks to that he knows who is who. A small smile appears onto Phil's face when he sees Tommy asleep. The entire room is messy but the boy just lays there sleeping peacefully.
Wilbur now shifts in his arms and as soon as his back touches the bed he reaches out and finds Tommy. They both shift in their sleep to each other. Hugging like their life depends on it.
It's a cute picture.