Chapter 23

The day went smooth without any further incidents. In the end they all are together dinner and also went to the library.
Phil doesn't remember when he told the last time a story. Today will be the first time in a while.
Even Techno sat down though he already knows them like he was there.
It was a nice evening. For the first time in a while all of them felt like they have a completed family.

"Wilbur... Please.... You.... It's not healthy to eat that small amounts-"
"I'm perfectly fine!"
"Wil-"
"Don't fucking stab my back Tommy"
The younger sighs and continues watching Wilbur and Phil fight. Wilbur doesn't want to go to therapy though he really needs it. Even Tommy knows it. And saying that his own is very helpful for him so Wilbur's could help him too won't be helpful. At least he doesn't think so.
"You will go there! Or else- else- no guitar!"
Tommy pauses. Like everyone else in the room. His brother just stands there. Angry.
"Fine!"
The door slams shut behind him.
Silence fills the room.
"That will only get him to hate you."
"I- I- He needs it...... I-"
Techno shakes his head and stands up.
"Tommy. Lesson now."

"Hello Wilbur. I'm Badboyhalo. Short Bad. I will be your therapist for... At least a while. We... Will talk yea? What about you first tell me about your family?"
"Uhm... I have a smaller brother. Tommy. His very active and... Technoblade is my older brother... He is yea. The quiet i guess. And Philza is my dad."
"Mmmmm and how is a normal day?"
"We eat together, sometimes play something like cards. I sometimes help dad out and yea... In the evening we hear a story in the library. The rest of the time we are minding our own business."
"And what do you do when you mind your own business?"
"Play guitar.... Sing... Depends."
Bad writes the entire time something down.
"Do you feel save?"
"Uhhhh yes?"
"Are you save? Not hurt or anything else?"
"I am completely sure i am safe?"
Wilbur sits there completely confused from the questions.
"Do you want to talk about your past?"
"No."
"Very well..... Then please answer me all questions honestly... Of what are you scared?"

Two hours later Wilbur feels like he is numb. That man just knows more then anyone should.
Why did he told him?
Why was he so stupid?
Tomorrow will be the next meeting.
God how will he survive it.