Chapter 5

"I fucking trusted you! I fucking trusted you and you betrayed us! We fucking trusted you!"
The pinkette doesn't look affected. He just continues to walk in front of the guards who are dragging the loud mouthed boy along.
"You fucking betrayed us Dave!"
"Technoblade."
"What?"
"My name is Technoblade, Thesus."
"Yea you fucking bitch! I don't care. My name is also not Thesus! It's fucking Tommy and William is Wilbur!"
No response. Just a small mental note made but not more.
As soon as the blonde understands that he won't get an answer. He starts to scream again.

"Techno my son."
"I told you about the kids. You remember?"
"That one's who are living under... Special circumstances?"
"Yea."
"You fucking bitch we are not some kids! We are grown man! Fucking fight me"
Tommy continues to ramble stuff in the background. Phil only raises his eyebrow.
"They decided to try a run. Other guards are behind the other."
"You will never fucking get Wil! He is too smart for yo-"
Techno blends the screaming out.
"Bring him into the guest room with out windows. I want you to bring him clean clothes and food."
Phil slowly walks nearer to Tommy and looks into his eyes.
"Get some sleep, boy. You will be tired."
"I don't fucking need you mothering over me- you fuck-"
Tommy spits out in front of Phil's feet.
Silence fills the room.
"Bring him into his room.... I will wait till the other arrives."
Father and son stand still watching the blonde being dragged away. Throwing meanwhile swear words around the room.