Chapter 9

"Fuck Tommy do you know what you just did?! They are fucking going to send us back!"
"But they promised they won-"
"The last person who promised us something were our parents!"
Tommy understands. He looks down.
"We need to get out of here... Fuck.... We need to-"
Wilbur scans his surroundings in panic.
Tommy sits there and is about to cry.
They are reminded.
Can't stay. It will hurt to much. One time this mistake and never again.

"I am.... Going... Shower."
Tommys voice is weak and slowly he grabs his new clothes. While entering the bath he steals a glance into the mirror.
His eyes are puffy. Differently cried. But he feels better. Better then Wilbur.
He is in it again.
Tommy thinks it's a panic attack. He does know that you should normally help but the fact that when he tried it the last time, Wilbur tried to stab him was a lesson enough.
His brother is strong enough to get out of them.
It will be alright. It won't happen again. They just have to bury it so it can't come up again.
The shower is refreshing. Hot water since years and also the feeling of fresh clothes is something that Tommy does welcome.
It's a  good thing. Though he shouldn't get to attached to it. 
Wilbur looks better. He just sits in the same place not moved a bit. Starring at a point on the floor.
But he looks better. Not unfocused. Not screaming.
But his wrists are open.
It's a bad habit of Tommy's brother to scratch his wrists open. Wilbur doesn't realize it. Mostly happening when he is in stress because of something.
The panic attacks are always stress.