Chapter 22

"The nerd annoyed me."
Techno opens the door and let's Tommy storm in.
Tommy screaming loudly something while running to his older brother who was focused on the guitar for at least 4 hours.
Wilbur puts fast enough the guitar away before Tommy crashes into him.
"Tubbo and I managed to fight a bear!"
"They nearly got killed"
"The bear tried to eat Tubbos honey!"
Wilbur doesn't look amused. Tommy was in danger.
"Are you hurt? Why didn't you told me to co-"
"I'm fine."
Tommy looks a bit upset. His older brother again back to being overprotective annoys him.
"But-"
"Wilbur he is fine see... Completely in one piece and Techno was there too and protected him"
Phil stands up and slowly approaches the brothers trying to calm the slowly panicking boy.
"But-"
"He is fine."
Phil's hand touches Wilbur's shoulder making the boys head snap into his direction. Tommy already started to back a bit away. The last time Wilbur panicked wasn't fun.
"Breath. In and out. In out. In out."
Wilbur calms. Slowly. Focusing on Phil.
Techno notices how amazed Tommy looks like. Like his brother normally doesn't calm down.
It would make sense. Tommy not knowing what to do with a panicking Wilbur, trying to help making Wilbur snap and then scared trying it again.
And that a few times.
Till it escalated.

"See... Everything is alright an-"
"I- cold...."
Tommy whimpers somewhere in the background.
"It's warm Wilbur .."
"No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no cold."
"It's warm."
"Cold!"
Phil stands up and goes to his desk. Wanting to just get something to make Wilbur warm. A blanket have to work. And maybe the fireplace?
Be brings the blanket giving it to Wilbur who just takes it and hurries himself under it.
Phil sighs and turns around. Sits down behind the desk looking up to Technoblade.
"So-"
Wilbur moves. Fast running to the man particular climbing into his lap to nestle into him.
"Warm."
Tommy can't hold back his laugher. Phil sighs.
"So?"
"We found some good ones. The best of them has to come from an other kingdom and he needs to stay and etc."
"We have enough guest rooms. That won't be a problem."
A small nod.
"Tommy asked me if I can teach him some sword fighting."
"Go ahead."
Tommy cheers and runs to Techno jumping around him happily. A groan is heard by Techno.
Phil just chuckles and starts working while messing Wilbur's hair up.