Chapter 13

"What are you doing nerd?"
"I- Wil- Can.... Can I sleep in your room? Just for today?"
Technoblade visible thinks about it and surprisingly:
"Yes. Come"

The room is a nice one. Many weapons are hanging on the walls and one or two dogs sit  in the middle of room. It's fancy and cozy. On bookshelves are books lined up. Some looking old some a bit newer.
"Here. You sleep on the sofa."
Technoblade just throws a few pillows and a blanket on the said furniture. Tommy only nods and hurries up to get ready for bed.
At the end they are both lying awake. Tommy starring at the ceiling, Techno reading a book.

In the middle of night a thunderstorm erupts.
The blonde boy shoots out of his dream. Looking around in sheer panic.
"What's wrong need? Scared?"
Tommy turns his head to the still reading pinkette.  "Come. The bed is big enough. Just don't use me as pillow to cuddle or something."
Techno lifts his blanket for Tommy to slip under it.
With a single glance at the side number to memorize it he closes the book and puts it onto his nightstand. After turning off the lamp they both get comfortable.
An other lightning and shoots over the night sky. The blonde whimpers. Within a few seconds two arms wrap around Techno and a head burries into his chest.
A small sigh escapes him. What did he told the boy? No using him as pillow.
Carefully Techno brings one of his hands up to rub circles into the others back.
In the end he can deal with the boy tomorrow.