Mallow Marsh

During the tea party yesterday, Mallymkun mentioned the re-opening of the place called Mellow Marsh I've heard so much about. I never visited this town, but it looks absolutely scrumptious!

The trees are literal marshmallows! The rocks are marshmallows! Even the furniture is all marshmallows! The people who live in this town are even Marshmellow people! Underland has brought me to be being speechless once again.

Since the marshmallows are no longer melting, everyone from Underland is there for the re-opening of the town. Tarrant and I are holding hands and he's leading me to a place for us to sit. He leads me to a big marshmallow that's either ready to be eaten or sat on.

Tarrant hoists me up by my hips and I guess we decide the latter because he sits next to me. Maybe I'll be able to take a bite or two while no one is looking. He lays out our tea that he brought in a basket and I smile my thanks. I lean my head on his shoulder and I feel Tarrant sigh in content.

He was right, this is a perfect place to have tea at. I look around and see our friends Chessur, Mallymkun, and the Marsh Hare are sharing a marshmallow to sit on too. I guess the Marsh Hare isn't getting the concept of sitting on them because half of the marshmallow is being eaten by him. McTwist is staring at him from the ground and shaking his head in disgust. I giggle at his disapproval. He's always been so disapproving of everyone's antics, but still enjoys all of our company.

As I skim my eyes over everyone, I eventually land on the biggest marshmallow of the whole town. I see Mirana and Emiliza sitting right on the top of the fluffy dessert, leaning on each other just like Tarrant and I are currently doing. I'm so happy they're getting closer each day... but that's another story.

When I look away, I see a family of marshmallow people leaving their Marshmellow home. It looks to be a family of four, going on with their day and wanting to support the festivities of their town. This family reminds me of my own family. The family I no longer have. For a second I feel sad, but then I look to Tarrant and he smiles at me. All my sadness washes away. As much as I wish my mother and father were alive again, to be a part of this journey with me, I wouldn't trade my position in life for anything else. This kinda reminds me of another time when Time himself once told me, "You can't change the past, but you can learn from it."

I guess my lesson for this past would have to be that even when terrible times strike my life, there's always going to be happiness at the end of it all. Underland is my happiness. Tarrant is my happiness, and I love all my happiness.

I promise this happiness, and the people that surround them, to never let them down. This includes the storm that will hit Underland one day. Ericiza swore to return for Mirana when he's strong with his darkness again. He wants to destroy the place I call home. The home I've always wanted and dreamed to have.

I turn to Tarrant and give him a kiss on the cheek. He looks down at me curiously but then dives in to kiss me right on the lips.

Well, Ericiza better brings all he's got because Underland's got it's champion back now. The champion that will do everything and anything to assure the people of Underland stay safe.

The champion is here now...

And I'm here to stay.

To be continued...