Chapter XII: Plans

Mulai dari awal

"H-Hai! Oh great Hime-sama!"

"Oi, oi, ochibi, only I can call my Hime Hime-sama." Laxus heard Sting, with his acute sense of hearing. Mira sighed in defeat.

"Ja ne, goodnight minna!" Mira giggled, along with Happy. She disappeared into the guild.

"Hold on a second!" Kagura grabbed her shoulder. "If we have to share a room," Kagura shivered, then pointed at Rogue. "..You have to share one with Laxus-san." she finished.

Laxus gasped. "Ah! It would be a dream come true to sleep with Mira-hime!" and fainted. Again.

"Uh.. uhm, OYASUMI!" Mira ran for dear life.

"Well, there's no catching her now," Natsu sighed.

Everyone made their way into the rooms for the night.

-

One particular solid script mage couldn't sleep at all. Nobody except Lucy knew that she actually had feelings for Gajeel.

"Kami-sama, why is this so hard?" Levy asked. She turned and found herself face to face with Gajeel, he was awake too. Lily was sleeping soundly, beside Gajeel.

"Gajeel--" but his finger went up to her mouth.

"Shhh..." he shushed drowsily and smiled. His head flopped back down onto his pillow, and he slowly drifted off into a dream, peacefully. On the other hand, Levy was flushed madly. She was surprised and also weirded out from his action.

"Why Mira, why?"

-

"Of course Mira would only bring out one futon," Yukino sighed, she was already getting used to Mira's matchmaking antics.

Lector was snuggled up to Yukino, acting as the partition between Sting and herself. He was purring lightly. Yukino silently 'awwed' at the adorable exceed, and drifted off to sleep. Sting sleeping into her room had become a regular thing, because he insisted that he had to stay by his master's side and protect her. She gave in after some pleading.

Sting fell asleep the moment he touched the futon. Roaming forests was apparently very tiring. Yukino yawned and did the same.

-

Kagura did not want to sleep in the same futon as Rogue, but they both wanted to sleep in something. Eventually, it came to one of those 'Kagura-chan deserves the best' moments.
Immediately as always, Rogue added his usual catchphrase, "It's not like I care about you or anything,"

So Kagura was sleeping in the futon, and Rogue on the cold hard floor. Kagura pitied him a teensy weensy bit, but she was never going to tell him that. She enjoyed the warm soft futon that Rogue longed to snuggle in..

-

Natsu sneaking into Lucy's house at night was totally normal, but why was Lucy so nervous this time? She turned to face a drooling Natsu and shifted away. He looked somewhat peaceful and vulnerable. She reached out to brush his bangs off of his forehead. Lucy found Natsu's forehead an unusual sight. Well of course, she thought, he always has his wild hair in the same hairstyle. Then, the most brilliant idea popped into her head. She sat up and impersonated Cancer, while rearranging Natsu's hair.

"Snip, snip, ebi!" she chuckled to herself.

What she didn't know, was Natsu was not fully asleep yet, and he could feel her combing through his hair with her delicate fingers, and making the worst imitation of Cancer ever. Natsu resisted the urge to laugh, and instead continued to eavesdrop on Lucy's conversation with herself.

---- o(ω' )o ----

The next morning was quite different from usual. Natsu and Gray weren't doing their usual bickering. Natsu was sitting beside Lucy, eating breakfast. It would make sense because they were nakama, but Natsu seemed closer. Lucy scooted towards the other end of the bench.

"Natsu, why are you being so.. close?"

"Huh? I am? Well you're Lushee," he said, like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

Lucy shrugged it off and continued to eat.

-

"I did not smile at you!"

"Yes, you clearly did!"

Instead of Natsu and Gray, it was Levy and Gajeel fighting, about what happened last night.

"I was probably in that dragon trance thing," he growled.

"No, your eyes were the same red," she answered.

"Then I was half-asleep!" he grunted.

Sting and Rogue sat at a table not far, and Yukino came to join them. The guild still had some Nalu day leftovers, so that's what was for breakfast.

"They're like a married couple," Rogue commented. "Bickering about small things,"

"They do look cute together, Gajeel should man up and ask her out!" Yukino said. Lector nodded. On the other side of the guild, Elfman sneezed.

Kagura came over with a plateful of delicious looking waffles, topped with strawberries.

"Oi, why is she here?" Sting whispered to Rogue.

"She has a name you know," Rogue glared at him.

But unfortunately, these Dragonslayers were not the only ones with good hearing.

"Well, Yukino's life does belong to me, if you do recall." Kagura scowled at him.

Sting gulped, knowing that she had the ability to tear him apart, considering the fact that she was Mermaid Heel's ace. He stayed quiet, and the four enjoyed their meal.

--------------------------------

Yay another chapter for y'all! I wanted to get this up as soon as possible, because I've been really inactive. Sorry about that! I'll be 'inactive' for another while, because in that time I'll be writing the next chapter. Hope you'll understand ( p′︵)

Please comment, rate, and follow!
- Puffin-chan ('')