"They can't kill me." Mikael smirked.

"True. But it'll make a hell of a party game. All I have to do is rub these two fingers together and they'll pounce."

"The big bad wolf. You haven't changed. Still hiding behind your playthings like a coward. You only forget. They may be sired by you, but they're still part vampire. And they can be compelled by me."

One of Klaus' hybrids came over with Elena, shoving her into Mikaels' arms. "Come out and face me, Niklaus. Or she dies."

"Go ahead. Kill her."

"No, Klaus. He'll do it." Elena begged.

I looked closer and inspected her from head to toe, something being off about her. And then I realised, that's not Elena, it's Katherine.

"If she dies, this lot will be last of your abominations."

"I don't need them. I just need to be rid of you." Klaus stated.

"To what end, Niklaus? So you can live forever, with no one at your side? Nobody cares about you any more, boy! What do you have other than those whose loyalty you forced? No one. No one."

I could see the pain in Klaus' eyes. Even if he tried hiding it, I could tell his fathers' words got to him. His eyes even started to water slightly.

"I'm calling your bluff, father. Kill her."

"Come outside and face me, you little coward. And I won't have to."

"My whole life you've underestimated me. If you kill her you lose your leverage. So go ahead. Go on. Kill her. Come on, old man. Kill her. Kill her!!!" He screamed.

Mikael laughed. "Your impulse, Niklaus. It has and will forever be the one thing that keeps you from truly being great." 

A single tear has escaped from Klaus' eyes as it ran down his cheek. Mikael knew the effect he had on his son and carried on, stabbing Katherine in the back with a dagger. She fell to the ground, 'dead'.

Klaus gasped in shock. However, it wasn't long until he let out an agonizing scream as Damon stabbed him with a... white oak stake? No.

Damon threw Klaus on the ground, still holding onto the dagger.

Katherine stood up behind Mikael, causing him to turn around. "Katherine."

He didn't know that was Katherine? He really thought she was Elena.

She pulled out two wolfsbane grenades and threw them at Klaus' hybrids, making them all run away.

Damon pulled out the dagger from Klaus and I could see Klaus was struggling right now. Damon pulls back the dagger, about to stab Klaus again so without thinking, I tackle Damon to the ground, causing him to let go of the stake.

All I know is that I didn't want to see Klaus dead. I never did, I was mad at him for killing his siblings but now that I know they're alive, I don't hate him.

Damon struggled underneath me and looked at me in disbelief. "What are you doing?"

I saw Klaus quickly get up, grabbing the stake and charging at Mikael. It didn't take long for him to burst into flames.

"What the hell did you do?" Damon questioned me, this time, he was angry. Disappointed.

I let go of him and stood up, quite quickly making eye contact with Klaus. I couldn't read the expression on his face but I do know we stood there, staring into each others eyes for what felt like forever until I broke the gaze by speeding out of mansion, all the way back to my house.