Chris Brookes - Stuffie

Start from the beginning

Ricky - what the hell am I going to do with the two of you.
Y/n- maybe don't let us have anymore caffeine or sugar today.
Ricky - that was already my number one priority anymore suggestions.
Justin - but I want more coffee
Ricky - fuck my life. Someone else can babysit the two of you.
Y/n- hey we do not need babysitting.
Ricky - you two need permanent adult supervision.

Before any of us could reply we heard shouting. Since we were now back in the bus area and pretty much at the place where we all hung out we all looked at each other and shrugged but still started making our way that way anyway since it was where we needed to go. But we heard the shouting again. This time we recognised two of the voices. One was definitely Ryan and the other was definitely Chris's but the other three were a mystery. But as soon as we heard the guys we started running towards them. To see if they were okay or needed help. Because the conversation sounded anything other than happy. When we got there we pretty much stumbled straight into another group of people as I looked up I realised it was Chris Brookes, Kid Lykos, Kyle Fletcher and Mark Davis. Because Justin had accidentally crashed into me which sent me flying Chris and Lykos reacted quicker than the speed of light, caught me instantly and helped steady me.

Y/n- thank you.
Chris - your welcome
Lykos - no problem.
Justin - sorry pumpkin you good.
Y/n- yeah I'm good.
Ricky - what's going on.

In front of us stood Ryan, Chris and Vinny who were all shouting and arguing with Kuza and one of his friends. Upon seeing me Kuza smirked.

Kuza - there the little bitch is.
Ryan - I'm warning you lay the fuck off my sister. If you don't I swear I'm not holding back this time.
Kuza - what and get yourself and the band kicked out the festival. No I don't think you will.

My brother growled. Never in all my life have I heard him be so angry to the point he growled. Chris rested his hand on his arm.

Chris M - Y/n means more to us than performing does. If you bullying her leads to a fight which lead to us getting kicked out I'd consider it time we'll spent. As would the others I'm sure.
Kuza - she's just a little emo looking reject. Who can't find her soulmate. And she's that fucked it in the head she has a fucking stuffie. How can you even try and defend her.
Mark - one shut the fuck up, two don't ever pick on a lass like that in front of me again. alright I'll be the one to point out the obvious. How can you call her a freak better yet how can you call her an emo when your styles are practically the fucking same.
Kuza - because she's a worthless fat whore.
Chris B - no she isn't. She is not fucking fat she's perfect. Now stop trying the scare, upsets, intimidate her or whatever the fuck your trying to do. Because these guys might get kicked off the festival for beating the shit out of you. But we won't. Worst that'll happen to us is we get barred from the venue.
Kyle - I'm okay with that
Lykos - it'd be an honour
Mark - best plan yet.
Kuza - I brought you 4 back here.
Lykos - yes under the pretence that you knew who Chris's soulmate was. Someone your yet to introduce him to.
Kuza - shut up masked boy
Y/n- leave Lykos the fuck alone. Fucking Hell even he'd tell you to shut up.

I heard Chris, Lykos, Kyle and Mark chuckle as everyone else stared at me in confused and surprise that I'd actually said anything.

Kuza - what Urm well I was getting to that. The little bitch is his soulmate. The pathetic excuse of an adult who carries a stuffie around with her.
Ricky - fuck.

Chris stepped forwards and just straight up flawed Kuza with once punch. Kuza collapsed to the floor and his friend just stood there looking petrified.

Chris - ahhh you silly little boy. Did you forget a soulmate had the right to protect their better half when needed. Y/n's my soulmate, interesting. If I ever see you looking at her. Hear you taking about her or too her. Hell just breathing in her general direction it won't just be a punch you receive. Y/n is perfect in every single way possible. Wanna ask me how I know. Simple really she bought not just mine but Lykos's, Kyle's and Mark's merch. Individual pieces as well as all three team designs. She's always the first to like and share any of our post. She'll always interact with us and make us laugh when we're bored and ask fans for questions. She's always ready to defend us if we get hat on social media. She was that excited when her merch  arrived she took a few pictures and tweeted them at us. It was the sweetest thing I've ever seen. For about three years now  I've followed all her social media's. As have the guys because we like supporting this who support us. I've seen what a wonderful person she is. So why don't you run along and find something better to do before you get seriously hurt.