82 - Relocate Inside the Inner World

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile, he temporarily send the three saved beast to their respective Control Seal Rings. As the the equipments' name stated, this was the seal needed for controlling their tamed beast. In addition, this was also where the beast were send, or stored, when their tamer weren't using them. In a sense, it was the pet space of them like his [Inner World].

After that, he return to his groups. And what greeted him is the very excited elves.

"We could feel it! Mother Tree of Life finished her breakthrough successfully!" Matriarch Mayana exclaimed happily. The other elves are also smiling from ear to ear, their pride are discarded to a corner for a moment.

Their whole tribe is almost on the brink of destruction due to almost failed breakthrough. Now that they learned that it was successfully achieved, not only that they were out of the danger, they were even on the road of further overall improvement.

Cole nodded his head, "Good. Let's go and visit the Tree of Life, I wanted to ask her something."

Though confused, the elves didn't try to question him but Matriarch Mayana just answered instead, "Alright."

Cole then cast [Gate] and portal appear in front of them, which the other side is the hall of the elves.

"Ah wait! Young Master Cole, could you maybe sell to us those essences orbs? Don't worry, we'll pay accordingly!" The Alpha of the Forest Wolves pack exclaimed when he saw that Cole was about pass through the portal.

Cole pause and look at the wolves.

By now, he already learn some of the effects of the Essences Orbs. Blood Essence could help to strengthen blood. Long term consumption could also refine and improve bloodline.

In addition to that, different blood essences have their own different effect. A blood essence that comes from a beast or human with certain affinity, for instance fire, could greatly improve the consumers own mastery to fire. Although, it was almost almost negligible if only consumed once, but long term could accumulate and stack.

If not compatible, it will still strengthen the blood force of consumer with no detrimental effect.

Bone and flesh essence could help to strengthen bones and flesh which greatly increase its durability. And like the blood essence, if compatible, the effect will drastically increase.

For beast and any creatures alike, this essences was comparable to pills. For beast specially, this was very important to them, after all, beasts were known that their body was their greatest weapon.

Coal, specifically, likes to munch on this essences orbs. He treated those as candies. And since he consumed a great amount, his body improved by great amount, it's effect very apparent to his scales.

Cole thought for a moment before he took out all the essences orbs he get from this operation.

"Then I'll give all of this to your clan. Take it as a gift and payment for your packs assistance in the battle." He said while he gave the newly acquired essences orbs.

"Ah! Are you sure?" The mate of the Alpha exclaimed loudly, surprised. She then gave a glance to Celia, waiting if she have something to say. She sighed a breath of relief when Celia didn't say anything.

The truth is essences orbs are quite a normal sight inside the [Inner World]. Celia even treated it as ornamental in her lair. Although it was also quite a rare item for them, those essences orbs, but she knew that with her Master's ability, those are easy for them to acquire. Besides, before anything else, she already check all those essences orb and they were all normal quality with no special characteristics. Giving those away were alright.

The elves, on the other hand, almost have their butt set on fire when they heard that their new leader will just gave those essences orbs for free. This items are very must sought items but with no supply, it was very hard for them to accept that those precious items were treated as gifts. If it falls in their hand, they could create many high-quality potions.

But they choose to remain silent and didn't interfer with his decisions.

Besides, both the elves matriarch and elders, also Celia, that this was not just a simple gift. It was also a sign of request for Forest Wolves pack to don't spread Cole's abilities that they saw.

Fortunately, the whole Dark Forest were secluded from the outside world. They don't have any other neighbors and visitors beside the said forest's original inhabitants. The news have a very high chance to remain inside the forest territory and never come out.

"I'm very sure," he answered and didn't wait for the other parties reply, he hop into the portal.

When the other elves are transported into their hall, he open another one but this time, the other side was the secret place of the Tree of Life. Of course, Matriarch Mayana and the Grand Elders also come along.

Now that the Tree of Life finished its breakthrough successfully, the whole tree was now vibrant and full life, far comparable to its listless state before.

Matriarch and the Grand Elders were full of smiles. After they look at their sacred tree, they look at Cole and their expression was full of  gratitude. Not only he help their sacred tree, he even help them repel the intruders. If not, only that Second Lord was enough to restraint her and the others will be hard-pressed to survive.

Without a sign, the loyalty of the high ranking elves reach a high level.

Unexpectedly, he was the one with soul contract with Tree of Life, which means that the tree was now one of his summon. It was registered on his [Additional Soul Branch] of his Martial Spirit.

Saying that Cole was surprised is an understatement, after all, he saw with his own eyes how the Messiah Tree create the contract between the two mystical tree. Now, he's doubting whether his Martial Spirit was the very spirit of the Messiah Tree inside the [Inner World].

"I have a small request, little Messiah Tree..." A voice of neither man or woman rang inside Cole's head.

Cole dismiss the title the tree called him, "What is it? I'll try to complete if I can,"

"My request is not hard, in fact, it's very simple; gave us, the whole Elm Tribe, a permission to relocate near location of Messiah Tree."

Cole immediately fall to contemplation.

"Don't worry, my whole tribe will protect the sacred tree with our life." The tree added, trying to persuade more, afraid that he'll deny their request. For the first time of her whole, long life, the Tree of Life was nervous.

The contract created between the Messiah Tree, which also connected to Cole, was a servant kind. In other word, the Tree of Life was a servant and Messiah Tree and Cole was the Master. If he wanted to, he could command the Tree of Life, as well as those under her, the whole Elm Tribe, to do anything he wanted.

However, Cole won't do this because in the first place, his mentality was not use with slavery and the like.

And so, despite their soul contract, he still treat the Tree of Life as equal.

"Can you admit that you're one of my tamed creatures now?" He asked after some time.

"Yes," The Tree of Life answered instantly, without even trace of doubt.

Cole nodded, "Good. That simplify things. Now that you're my tamed pet, it's natural that I'll send you to my pet space. As for your tribe, they were considered as your colony, it's also natural that they follow you."

After that, the stilled Matriach Mayana, her expression suddenly turn into full smile. With the current state of Heaven and Earth Energy in their current location, they all long to relocate somewhere rich. However, relocation of elves are a very hard matter, but now that they were assisted with Cole who could use a very rare spatial passage, relocation will be an easy matter.

"Bring me to the elves Spiritual Mines." Cole said.

Grand Elder Fern step forward, "I'll personally bring you there, young Master."