Darby Allin - Training

Start from the beginning

Darby was dressed in black skinny jeans, a white T-shirt and a pair of combat boots

Darby was dressed in black skinny jeans, a white T-shirt and a pair of combat boots. He was sat on the little window sofa we had in the living room but he was facing me. Like he was waiting for me. As he saw me he stood up and walked over to me pulling me into a hug.

Darby – I do believe that's my hoodie my little ghoul.
Y/n– yup but it's warm so I borrow.
Darby – your so cute but it looks better on you than it does me.
Y/n– that's actually not fucking possible.
Darby – why's that
Y/n– because you wear it to the ring looking like a complete bad ass. Where as I wear it because I'm a cold ass.
Darby – your far to sweet. Are you ready to heading to training.
Y/n– yeah I just need my bag and phone.
Darby – and what about your drink.
Y/n– urmmmm
Darby – you'd forget your head if it wasn't screwed on.
Y/n– but you love me anyway.
Darby – of course I do. I'll love you no matter what.
Y/n– I love you too.

I walked over to him and stood on my tip toes and lent into him. He lent down a bit so I could press a kiss to his lips. But we soon depended the kiss him tugging on my lip ring for permission. Once granted our tongues for or dominance. To make it easier on both our necks Darby moved his hands from my neck to my bum and lifted me up with ease. Holding me tight against him. He used this new leverage to his favour and left a trail of kisses down my throat and neck sucking and nibbling on all the places he wanted to leave a mark. With one last peck on my lips he set me down. We finished gathering our stuff I walked to the mirror in the hallway as I checked and tightened my hair, I tilted my head slightly so I could see his marks. I trailed my finger over then and smiled slightly as Darby came and rested his head on my shoulder.

Darby – sorry baby. Want me to help you cover them.
Y/n– fuck no. I'm not covering them.
Darby – huh
Y/n– I like it when you Mark me up. I like the fact it shows I'm yours. Lads who don't quite get the hint I'm not interested should see them as a warning. If they continue then they can deal with you. I'd never cover them not even on a show day. Plus there hot as fuck and remind me of all the fun we have.

I saw Darby smirk as he turned his head to press a kiss to each of the marks.

Darby – Babe you can't say shit like that when we're about to leave. But I'll make sure to leave more on you then. I like the sound of people knowing your mine.

With that he span me around quickly and captured my lips with his. Pulling us both into another passionate kiss. Again in the battle of who controls the kiss he won. As we pulled away he placed a kiss on my lips and then one on my forehead as he grabbed mine and his bag from the floor.

Y/n– I'll get the drinks. What do you want.
Darby – no need we both have a water and a energy drink in my bag. Plus your spare inhaler is in my bag as well.
Y/n– when in the how in the fuck. Never mind. Thank you baby.
Darby – I'm a man of many talents.
Y/n– that you are.

Me and Darby locked up and headed out to his truck. He put our bags in the trunk as I hopped in the passenger side. Darby plugged in his phone and turned on avenged sevenfold as he drove us to the training venue. Once their we jumped out the car and grabbed our bags as we headed in. Darby went over and spoke to the owner of the gym and he lead us through to the room we were using. 20 minutes later and Mark Davis, mark and Vicky Haskins arrives as well as Kip Sabian. Together we put up the wrestling ring, me and Vicky called running the ropes. So we practiced for 20 minutes before the guys left so that they could make a show they had. They'd just brought the ring down from the lock up we all shared. Soon students started crowding in and we all stretched and warmed up individually before Darby took over and let a horrible group warm up like seriously nearly dying from it. We learned a load of different things new holds, combinations and transitions. We learned moves that we wanted to work on.Then about half an hour before the end Darby set us up on drills in the ring we all stood on the apron as he demonstrated with various different people. Till he got a loud mouth student.