I finally moved to get out of bed. I slipped my glasses on and headed into Jacks room first. I smiled as he peacefully slept wrapped in his covers. I gently shook him awake.

Y/n- morning monkey.
Jack - morning mummy, what are we doing today?
Y/n- well if you promise to be a good boy I was thinking I might introduce you and Lilly to my boyfriend.
Jack - FINALLY
Y/n- does that's sound like a good plan
Jack - yeah yeah I want to meet him
Y/n- okay, how about this whilst I start breakfast why don't you shower and get dressed?
Jack - okay mummy.

I smiled as Jack headed to his closet and grabbed his clothes. I walked into the bathroom and sorted the shower out for him and left the towels and things he needed out.

Y/n- showered ready shout me when your done and I'll turn it off.
Jack - okay

He took himself into the bathroom and I walked downstairs to make breakfast. I wouldn't wake Lilly up just yet I wanted to shower before I woke her up. I made pancakes and bacon for breakfast I made myself a coffee and plated Jack's and Lilly's food food up. I put them in the oven to keep warm. Not hearing anything I chose to eat my own breakfast. I'd got pancakes, bacon and maple syrup plus a fruit salad. I checked my phone and I ate my food and drank my coffee. I finished my food and I heard Jack call down that he was done with the shower. So I set his breakfast on the table as well as a glass of apple juice and I headed upstairs. Jack was fighting with his shirt so I helped him pull it over his head before I carefully brushed his curly hair.

 Jack was fighting with his shirt so I helped him pull it over his head before I carefully brushed his curly hair

Y/n- your food is on the table, I'm going to shower and get ready quickly before I wake Lilly up. If she wakes up whilst I'm in the shower come get me okay.
Jack - okay what's for breakfast
Y/n- pancakes, bacon and syrup and a glass of apple juice.
Jack - yum.
Y/n- once your done can you make your bed please.
Jack - yep

I smiled as he headed downstairs. I headed to my room and grabbed some clothes for the day. The. I made my way to the bathroom. I closed the door behind me and fixed the shower to my temperature before I jumped in. I grabbed my coffee body scrub and then my almond milk body wash. I washed my hair and then conditioned it. My shower only took 10 minutes then I jumped out I wrapped my fluffy black towel around me and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I combed through my hair and detangled it before I dried it. Once my hair was dry I straightened it and did my makeup very quickly. Then I got dressed before cleaning up after myself and heading downstairs again.

 Then I got dressed before cleaning up after myself and heading downstairs again