xxi. supernatural chess board

chapter twenty onesupernatural chess board

chapter twenty one
supernatural chess board

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

WHEN GETTING a text from the Sheriff asking for help in catching his possessed son who escaped from Eichen House—you can't simply say no to the man. So when reading the text, Odessa immediately responded with a yes.

The Stone still couldn't bring herself to wrap her head around her nightmare she experienced the night before—and she decided to put it in the back of her mind. She knew from previous nightmares of memories that where she came from wasn't the safest or the most pleasant, but she didn't know she used to get severely beaten because of her lack of control.

Sheriff Stilinski was gracious enough to pick the blonde up from her house and went on their way to the Argent apartment as he filled her in on what exactly happened the night Stiles left Eichen. When Stilinski got back from L.A., which seemed to be a waste of time, seeing as the scans of Stiles' brain was just another trick of the nogitsune, he was informed that his son had left Eichen House and no one had seen him since. Odessa couldn't help the sense of deja vu she experienced when hearing he was missing.

After greeting Argent and Derek, who followed closely behind the Sheriff's car on the way to the apartment, and greeting Allison with a hug at the front door, the group sauntered into Argent's office where Allison had brought out different weapons to use on the nogitsune that wouldn't hurt Stiles in the process.

"This is everything non-lethal I could find," the brunette introduced, leading everyone into the office.

Argent sighed, looking down at the different items on his desk, "take all of it."

"What's the plan here?"

"Our best shot right now is for Derek to try and pick up Stiles' scent at Eichen House," Argent answered the Sheriff, who looked down at the different items with hesitancy in his tone, "especially if he went through something stressful there."

Stilinski's face scrunched with uncertainty, "should all five of us be going to the same place?"

"Where else has Stiles been showing up?"

"School," Allison answered her Father, "the hospital."

Odessa sighed, "is anyone else getting deja vu like I am, right now?"

"Yeah, hold on. We did this already," Derek motioned to the blonde, agreeing with her, "he disappeared. We started looking for him. Then walked right into a trap at the hospital."