i. welcome to beacon hills

chapter onewelcome to beacon hills

chapter one
welcome to beacon hills

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

SHE DIDN'T know how she got there. That was the first thing Odessa Stone thought as she strolled through the woods. She remembered passing a sign that had the name Beacon Hills on it. She didn't think much of it until her mind echoed the name in her head—she only assumed this was where she was meant to be.

Walking further toward a light, she came to the edge of the wood, coming to a street that was lit by the street lights above. She was grateful she had shoes on due to the rough grounds of not only the forest she just walked out of, but the gravel she was now walking on. The Stone didn't know how long she was walking until she finally stumbled across a group of teens and a wrecked car.

"Actually, it was terrified."

Odessa wrapped her arms around herself as she spoke, coming closer to the group, "excuse me?"

Scott McCall and his pack jumped at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. They looked to the voice to see a girl around their age, blonde hair with gray clothing. She had dirt smudged on her face from sleeping on the ground of the forest floor. To be frank, the girl looked exhausted.

Unsettled by the silence, Odessa spoke again, "is one of you Scott McCall?"

Stiles Stilinski, Lydia Martin and Allison Argent bolted their eyes to their friend as he furrowed his brows, stepping forward, "that's me."

"I'm Odessa—Odessa Stone," she bit her lip nervously, "someone said you could help me."

Stiles spoke next, wary of the girl, "help with what?"

Odessa took in a breath as she willed her eyes to glow yellow, and fortunately, they did, "control."

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Odessa Stone had never felt more out of place. She was currently sitting on the bed that belonged to Scott McCall as he and his best friend, who introduced himself as Stiles, stared down at her. The blonde had been acquainted with the two girls whose names were Lydia and Allison and told Odessa that if she needed anything, she shouldn't hesitate to ask. She wondered how she would contact them, but that was the least of her problems and low on her priority list.

"So, let me get this straight," her eyes snapped up to meet Stiles' as he spoke, "you were told by someone, who you don't remember, to come to Beacon Hills so that Scott could teach you how to control your... werewolfiness. But you don't know where you came from or who sent you?"