Asta&Noelle: GYAAAAAHHHH!!

Me:*chuckle* Cool creature!

I take out my sword.

Me: Magic Sword: Crying Night.

I throw my sword to the creature. The sword start to duplicate and have dark aura surround all of the swords. All the sword hit the monster and the monster's body start to get suck into all of the blade. After a second, the monster gone.

All: Where did the monster go?!

Me: My sword has suck all the mana energy in that monster and now the monster is gone.

Magna&Luck&Asta: Cool!!!

We then hear a laugh coming from the standing person that we saw earlier.

Me: Hey, you High Priest, right?

High Priest:*laugh* That's right! Looks like a good company of guys came along this time!! Welcome to Underwater Temple.

Magna: This old man is not normal. His mana energy is out of ordinary.

Me: That is why he call himself High Priest, fool.

High Priest: You, the one that destroyed my monster.

Me: What?

High Priest: You actually didn't need to destroy that monster, I can make it dissapear.

Me: You think I'll just let that monster hit my friends just like that? And since that monster is part of your magic, my sword managed to get some of your mana energy.

High Priest: Lets go straight to the point. You guys come here to get Magic Stones, right? If you want them, you'll have to play with me.

All of our face start to get serious.

High Priest: It's the breast rubbing game!!

He try to touch Noelle and Vanessa. I appear beside him and punch his head hard.

Me: How about "punch the old pervert man until he dead" game?

High Priest:*smile* I was only joking.

Magna: Hey gramps, we don't have time for your silly games. Besides, how the hell did you know what we came here for?