34~ flashbacks

SOOJIN POV

I successfully finished my sessions with Jungwon and Jay, as well as Sunghoon.

Now it was time for my vocal session with Jake.

"Hey, you ready?"

I looked up at the voice and met the eyes of the kind boy.

I nodded politely as I followed him into one of the vocal practice rooms.

He took a seat at the keyboard and pulled out a notebook and pen.

"What will you be singing for me today?" he asked kindly looking directly into my eyes.

For some reason, I felt my palms immediately sweat and my muscles tense.

What the heck? You were fine with all the others, why are you so nervous now?

Observing my discomfort, the boy dropped his pen and took a breath in and out.

"Relax Soojin, this is just a casual practice alright? Just imagine I'm not here." he spoke switching to English with his thick aussie accent.

I giggled at the sudden language switch as I felt my mind and body settle down. The sound of his accent gave me a sense of comfort as all of a sudden I felt my mind drift off.

Flashback

"No way...are you perhaps Australian?"

I lifted my head as my ears picked up the once soft Korean voice transform into a fully bogan Aussie tone.

I nodded at the boy in confusion yet excitement of the familiarity of an Australian accent.

"Yo that's insane! I'm Aussie too!" he exclaimed opening his arm out for a bro hug.

I accepted it openly, locking my fingers with his and leaning into his broad chest.

"My name is Soojin by the way." I stated feeling a little more at ease around the boy.

The boy smiled gently lingering his fingers in mine.

"Nice to meet you Soojin,

I'm Jake."

End of flashback

My head painfully throbbed as I held it tightly, groaning in pain.

"Soojin!" yelled Jake, quickly jumping out to help me.

Was that another memory?

Of Jake?

Still in pain, I agressively tried to soothe my temples. But despite my eagerness to fight the pain, I found myself falling limp into Jake's arms.

Flashback

"Yah Park Soojin. I never knew you were such a bitch."

"How could you be so heartless leading so many boys on like that? Behind that deceiving pretty face you're nothing but a cunning whore who likes to play with people's feelings."

"Here I was head over heels for you ready to confess but all of a sudden I get told that you kissed Heesung? Then when I come to ask you about it you're flirting with your secret boyfriend over the phone!"

"I thought you were different Soojin."

"Turns out the Soojin I fell in love with was never real."