20~pr video

SOOJIN POV

Taking a deep breath, I gripped my bag in my hand and opened the door into the outside. Bright light shone from sun and dewy trees and bushes filled the garden.

"Woah." I whispered under my breath as I began walking down a narrow path.
The path soon took the two other girls and I to a dark box-like building where we knocked on the door and waited. Feeling a little nervous, I held my hands together. Soon enough, there was a eye-piercing squeal from the door.

"OMG IT'S THE ILANDERS!"

I giggled as the door soon revealed a large group of adorable girls with open mouths.

"HOLY CRAP! PARK SOOJIN?"
"Isn't she the ace?"
"What's she doing in the GROUND?!"

The girls all spoke at once with widened eyes. Hearing only the sound of gasps, the room went quiet.
Feeling a little flustered, I took it into my  own hands to introduce myself as the two other new GROUNDERS followed.

"Nice to meet you guys, we look forward to working with you all." we bowed as the girls clapped still in a state of shock.

Soon we were given a little time to settle in, and the new GROUNDERS and I were changed into black clothes and soon began practising.

Holy moly.
Even at the I-LAND we didn't practice this much.
These girls are so committed.

I watched the girls in admiration as they continually danced and sang non-stop.
My zoned-out state was then interrupted my a tap on my shoulder.

"Hi Soojin!" chimed an adorable  girl as she jumped up and down.

Why are all these unnies so cute?
I don't feel like the youngest at all.

I gave the girl a bright smile before speaking.

"Hi! May I know your name?" I asked politely.

"I'm Jung Haeun!" she replied.

I grinned as the girl pull me by the arm and brought me to the other GROUNDERS. One by one, each girl introduced them-self to me.

After getting to know the girls for a bit, all of a sudden the small TV at the front of the room flashed on.

"Hello GROUNDERS, please gather and prepare yourself for an announcement." spoke a deep voice.

The girls and I all sped our way to the TV and watched the screen attentively. The large black screen flashed bold lettering.

PR VIDEO TASK

All of the sudden there was an uproar of cheers among the girls as they began expressing their happiness.

"OMG! I remember they did this last season!"
"We actually get to make our own PR video!"
"This will surely get me into the I-LAND!"

Huh?
PR video?
What the hell is that?

Feeling a little lost among the wild energy in the room, the voice suddenly spoke again.

"Your task is to compose a five minute video of yourself to appeal your charm and talents to the viewers. You have four hours. Your task begins now."

Within seconds the GROUNDERS all disappeared in a bundle of squeals. Feeling a little confused still, I quickly spotted my new friend and ran to catch up with her.

"Haeun!" I called.

The girl whipped her head around and gave me a kind smile.