22~ fluff

*This chapter is a tiny bit mature hehe

HEESUNG POV

I rushed the distressed girl into an empty bedroom and sat her down on the bed carefully. I kneeled down opposite her and held her hands comfortingly as I read her upset expression.

So she probably does have feelings for Jake...

Feeling a little bummed out by my observation, I dropped my head to my feet as I hesitantly caressed her palms.

"Is kissing allowed on the show?" the girl's voice suddenly spoke as I perked my head up.

Confused by her unexpected comment, I answered her timidly.

"U-uh I'm not sure. Since none of the staff saw I'm sure it's fine."

I watched as the girl hummed and nodded her head in understanding and her hands suddenly gripped mine.

"Thanks for this oppa." she spoke up with an adorable smile on her face.

"It seems as if everytime I'm at my worst, you're there to comfort me."

I smiled warmly, melting at her words as I held her hands even tighter. The ambience in the room began to heat up a little as I suddenly felt the urge to lean closer to her.

"It's the least I can do for someone as special to me as you." I admitted staring deeply into her eyes.

She scoffed.

"Pft. What makes me so special?" she spoke unimpressed.

"You are..." I softly whispered with each word moving closer to her face.

"the owner of my heart." I took her hand and placed it gently on my chest.

The girl's eyes suddenly widened as my words finally clicked in her head.

"Y-you-do you...?" she stuttered in shock.

Completely losing myself to her adorableness, I smashed my lips onto hers and intertwined my fingers with hers.

The girl froze in shock as I felt her body tense up. Unable to remove myself from her, I soon became vulnerable to the sweet taste of her velvety lips.

A few seconds had passed and I felt the girl finally loosen up a bit and slowly move back onto the bed. Without wasting a second, I used this moment to slip my tongue into her warm cavern.

Our mouths moved in sync as I slowly towered over her as she lay down on the bed. My hands soon let go of hers and cautiously met with the smooth skin of her neck. Carefully caressing her milky skin, I used my grip to find more angles to kiss her with.

Letting one of my hands free, I slowly moved it down her body and carefully trailed the edge of her collar bone.

Completely intoxicated by her touch, my thoughts suddenly attacked my mind.

Oh my God.
Heesung what are you doing?

She's only sixteen!!!

Quickly realising the sheer wrongfullness of my actions, I used all my strength to pry myself off the irresistable girl.

Breathing heavily, I locked eyes with the panting girl.

"Soojin, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to violate you like that." I apologised in full remorse.

Still on top on the girl, I gathered all the self-control I had in my body to climb off of her. Blinking in shock, the girl finally spoke.

"No no it's not your fault. I let you do it." she spoke quickly as she sat up on the bed.

I looked at the tiny girl and mentally slapped myself for being so vulgar with the small girl.

Heesung you monster.
How could you do that to a young girl.

We sat in silence when suddenly I felt a small hand on my thigh. Electricity bolts sparked to my organs as I felt myself getting hot again.

"Please Heesung, it's not as bad as you think. You know in Australia I'm actually legal?"

My eyes widened at the girl's words as I watched the girl's innocent eyes look up at me. Her warm fingers on my thigh slowly moved closer to my throbbing heat and my body tensed in lust.

"Soojin-ah..." I almost moaned as her hand was practically on my peen.

"Got it!" the girl suddenly exclaimed as she plucked a small bit of fluff from my sweatpants and held it to my face.

What the-
It was fluff?

Feeling embarassed I quickly sat up and groaned at my stupid thoughts. As I moved my postion, I suddenly took notice of the hard organ in my lower half.

You've got to be kidding me.

My eyes widened in fear and embarassment as I quickly took a small pillow from behind me and placed it over my area.

"Oh are you getting cold?" asked Soojin innocenly as she noticed my sudden act.

"Yeah just a little. I'm also kinda tired. Aren't you tired? You probably are. I should take you back to the GROUND." I spluttered in an outburst as I tried my best to ignore the rising feeling down there.

The girl looked at me with a confused expression as she eyed my strange behaviour.

"Yeah you don't seem like yourself, you should rest. I can walk back by myself!" she spoke reassuringly as I looked at her in discomfort.

"Are you sure? Thanks so much Soojinnie." I spoke still tightly gripping the pillow.

The girl nodded and made her way off the bed. She walked towards the door before turning back to wave cutely.

"Goodnight oppa! Thanks again for today, it really means a lot. And uhm don't beat yourself up about what happened... anyways get better soon!"

I smiled uneasily as I watched her small figure disappear down the hall.

Feeling a sense of relief I sighed as I lay back down onto the bed. I uncomfortably processed what had happened and punched the pillows in embarassment.

I looked down at my little guy and groaned before waddling into the bathroom.